Scan Spray

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just curious what people are using for scan spray? I've been using Quick Check (white). This stuff is getting quite expensive for the purpose I use it for :(

Sean

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Most dye penetrants from a welding supply will work...less than twenty bucks for a 300g can...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Also have seen some guys using spray chalk. Can't find any local yet, but will try when I locate.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Tinactin
was $3.99 at walgreens. its lasted me 2yr already

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I second tinactin or it's generic brother

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'm using Quickcheck green, but I'm liking the idea of "tuff actin Tinactin" and seeing how that compares. Let alone tinactin is cheaper and maybe a finer spray?

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I'm using Quickcheck green, but I'm liking the idea of "tuff actin Tinactin" and seeing how that compares. Let alone tinactin is cheaper and maybe a finer spray?
cheaper, for sure
no nasty green/red crap everywhere to clean up or avoid touching.

and as a bonus, it smells like a heavenly, divine, fragrant spirit that is wandering through a field of clean linens and daffodils in full bloom. ok, maybe not that good.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I will chime in with agreement to the foot powder. It needs to have whatever Dr Scholl's or Tinactin has in it though. I bought generic antifungal foot powder spray and it doesn't cover well. I also have been using ADS' Sinbrio paint on product. I know it's more expensive than the foot powder but it lasts a really long time.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
cheaper, for sure
no nasty green/red crap everywhere to clean up or avoid touching.

and as a bonus, it smells like a heavenly, divine, fragrant spirit that is wandering through a field of clean linens and daffodils in full bloom. ok, maybe not that good.

lol..hilarious, what a commercial for the mind..I can just picture it :D

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I like the stuff Talladium sells spray can size for 26.00.

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just curious what people are using for scan spray? I've been using Quick Check (white). This stuff is getting quite expensive for the purpose I use it for :(

Sean
I started using spray glaze as it was cheaper than scan spray, still costly though.

Then found ladies dry shampoo, Batiste to be particular..... It's the expensive stuff £2 a tin

Top Bottom