Rex 3

D

dental1975

Reaction score
Where can u find some rexillium 3 for my Noritake?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You know that stuff contained beryllium right?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Wear a mask and run a vacuum when grinding, Berrillium is not something you want to inhale. Rob

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Call Argen, and tell them you want some Argeloy N.P. (Special)

C

charles007

Reaction score
What else can i use with Noritake ex 3?

Argen's Argelite 61 (Noble alloy) with ex3, used it for more years than I can count.....Will cost you about $9.00- $11.00 per unit or less, unless you wax extremely thick like Rob...hehe.

Last edited:
sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
What else can i use with Noritake ex 3?

You can use just about any non-precious alloy with the noritake. i agree with the others that getting away from the rex 3 wouldn't be a bad idea (if you still use it, like mentioned, wear a good mask and use a good suction unit). they also sell rex 4, the same composition as the rex 3 without the beryllium. zahn sells both of these.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Argen's Argelite 61 (Noble alloy) with ex3, used it for more years than I can count.....Will cost you about $9.00- $11.00 per unit or less, unless you wax extremely thick like Rob...hehe.

I like mine a little thick what can I say........are we still talking copings here;)

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
I use REX CC which is beryllium free. It works just fine with my Noritake ex-3. When using NP metal put down a layer of the opaque labeled BA, it helps to prevent any greening coming through the porcelain.

Top Bottom