Rant Thread

G

grantoz

Reaction score
no i invite them in for a coffee lock the door and dont let them out for as long as i can or until the police are called and just waste as much of their time as possible all with a smile.I do help some clients who have their own cerac but not the ones i ranted about. After all its a fact of life that small mills will end up in a lot of practices for resin inlays etc i can totally get it they send their scans to me for crowns etc im ok with that.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
0f6c48a0cdd7a7a8571c4682cf737eff07f5e207f88d0ac8dd0696914c39dc5f_1.jpg

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
The going up ain't worth the coming down.
Detox
Withdrawal

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I hate the idiots in their diesels! Don't get me wrong,I'd kill for the new keep Cherokee diesel or Land Rover LR4 with a diesel but they're clean as soap compared to those pigs.

As for my rant I freaking hate the government and all the stupid idiots running it who have billions of dollars being spent on stupid programs which have handicapped people and created departments full of thousands of people whose jobs it is to figure out how to spend government grants, which are just taxes, mine and yours. I just found out today doing taxes that I worked a total of 2 1/2 months for the government. But hey, at least I get to keep the other nine months worth of my hard earned money.
Still in depression and anger...........:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Ill start: Whats up with these moronic diesel truck owners that leave their rig running in front of the entrance of a store? Usually unattended. I could care less about the environment, but since when does anyone want to suck on the end of a tailpipe? I see this more and more and Im about to go postal. Maybe its a country thing? Is it hard to restart a diesel engine..? What am I missing from all you coal rollers out there??
Isn't that illegal, or at least a good way to spike your insurance premiums?

FWIW, I hate coal rollers. WTF is wrong with these jackasses?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I often see trucks parked in the fire lanes outside of stores, running, with no one in them... Im not sure if it is illegal here, I think it is in Canada.. "BC is idle free" Even in Europe the cars shut off in traffic.. again, enviroment aside, do we even care about what we breathe in our own bodies? Are people so egocentric and proud to have a big truck that everyone has to suffer their stench?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Are people so egocentric and proud to have a big truck that everyone has to suffer their stench?
Yeah, try to explain that to the 20 year old newfie rig pig idleing his 100 grand souped up truck...rags to riches has quite the effect on the ego too...Dontknow