Reaction score
We need a rant thread so here it is.
Have at 'er.Motz

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I sick of rants!!
Steps off of soap box and cracks a beer.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Have another donut you fat pig!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Bobby Knight was always good for a few rants and tirads here and there, chairs as well.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
it-looks-like-youre-writing-unsubstantiated-nonsense-o-would-you-7862200.png

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ill start: Whats up with these moronic diesel truck owners that leave their rig running in front of the entrance of a store? Usually unattended. I could care less about the environment, but since when does anyone want to suck on the end of a tailpipe? I see this more and more and Im about to go postal. Maybe its a country thing? Is it hard to restart a diesel engine..? What am I missing from all you coal rollers out there??

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Ill start: Whats up with these moronic diesel truck owners that leave their rig running in front of the entrance of a store? Usually unattended. I could care less about the environment, but since when does anyone want to suck on the end of a tailpipe? I see this more and more and Im about to go postal. Maybe its a country thing? Is it hard to restart a diesel engine..? What am I missing from all you coal rollers out there??

th

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I hate the idiots in their diesels! Don't get me wrong,I'd kill for the new keep Cherokee diesel or Land Rover LR4 with a diesel but they're clean as soap compared to those pigs.

As for my rant I freaking hate the government and all the stupid idiots running it who have billions of dollars being spent on stupid programs which have handicapped people and created departments full of thousands of people whose jobs it is to figure out how to spend government grants, which are just taxes, mine and yours. I just found out today doing taxes that I worked a total of 2 1/2 months for the government. But hey, at least I get to keep the other nine months worth of my hard earned money.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I hate the idiots in their diesels! Don't get me wrong,I'd kill for the new keep Cherokee diesel or Land Rover LR4 with a diesel but they're clean as soap compared to those pigs.

As for my rant I freaking hate the government and all the stupid idiots running it who have billions of dollars being spent on stupid programs which have handicapped people and created departments full of thousands of people whose jobs it is to figure out how to spend government grants, which are just taxes, mine and yours. I just found out today doing taxes that I worked a total of 2 1/2 months for the government. But hey, at least I get to keep the other nine months worth of my hard earned money.
Keep up that sort of ranting and someone at one of those created departments will put you on the list. Maybe next year you can work your way up to 3 months for the government and all of the entitled? Something to work toward.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I love my diesel. Ram 2500, 5" lift and 37" tires. Shes reliable, comfortable, every option you could want. I just this last week had it into the performance shop for some work; mostly computer stuff. Im getting just about 20mpg down the open road and just over 1000 ft lbs of driveshaft twisting power. It dosent blow smoke unless I put my foot into it hard, but with so much power I never need to. Nearly 900 ft lbs of torque just above idle.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I love my diesel. Ram 2500, 5" lift and 37" tires. Shes reliable, comfortable, every option you could want. I just this last week had it into the performance shop for some work; mostly computer stuff. Im getting just about 20mpg down the open road and just over 1000 ft lbs of driveshaft twisting power. It dosent blow smoke unless I put my foot into it hard, but with so much power I never need to. Nearly 900 ft lbs of torque just above idle.
Well why don't you tell us why you leave it running it a convenience store parking lot? Something about driving a diesel makes you feel we
need to huff spent fuel?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Well why don't you tell us why you leave it running it a convenience store parking lot? Something about driving a diesel makes you feel we
need to huff spent fuel?
I don't leave it running. I also generally don't go to convenience stores.

And...if someones diesel does stink, they should really try low sulfer biodiesel fuel. It has a sweet smell. Not nice, but not stinky.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Oh cry me a river over tax bill.
We pay tax until June for f sakes.Our hospitals are laying off staff to pay the hydro bill and our shiny pony pm has tripled our debt in one year.
Run that fricken diesel all damn night , it's a record cold snap this month.
Friggen Cheetos have a carbon tax !....

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i hate dentists who dont pay their bills and then bitch when you wont give them a discount or help them when they have just bought their own mill and cant fricken work it.I love it too when they want to just come in and see how you finish your crowns you know just for interest sake.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
i hate dentists who dont pay their bills and then bitch when you wont give them a discount or help them when they have just bought their own mill and cant fricken work it.I love it too when they want to just come in and see how you finish your crowns you know just for interest sake.
Do you tell them to fúck off?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
And why the hell cant my kids pick up just 10% of the food/clothes/garbage that they drop?!?!?!?