Radical Radica Provisionals

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I like that its the center of the universe. I like that I sold my car and don't have to drive anymore. I like that there are more brunettes than blondes. I like that I'm surrounded by people from all over the world. Since moving here I started to drink coffee, eat sushi, and quit smoking. Love love love it here.

Awesome that you found a great place. I know you were questioning the move initially, very lucky to stumble upon that gig, and from what you have been sharing they are lucky to have found you as well.

Good luck!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Great job, looks sweet marcus.
My boss and I played with the radica. We layered it into the matrix, incisal shade, then body, then a shade darker at the very bottom. When we pressed it on the result turned out really pretty good from what I thought would happen. It had a nice gradient from body to incisal.
Love the last picture on the window seal.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thought I would post a composite temp bridge I did last year. Ivoclar adoro composite, screw-retained over nobel. Didnt use a matrix for this one. bridgeandnaturalteeth.jpg tempbridgeonmodel.jpg Implantbridgetemp.jpg
bridgeandnaturalteeth.jpg tempbridgeonmodel.jpg Implantbridgetemp.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
thanks, i think it turned out better than the final.. needs length but it was a tough call..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Is it nicer than Watertown?

They have a Red Lobster you know.

D

Denise North

Reaction score
I have been unsuccessful with long span bridges. The material does not cure under the pontics as I remove the bridge from the model its like bubble gum. Any ideas? I have another 11 unit coming up and have try a different technique.