Printed models

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Could use some input- what would you charge Dr. For imprinted models( with analogs). I'm in north-east(east coast). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Can't get a read on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Could use some input- what would you charge Dr. For imprinted models( with analogs). I'm in north-east(east coast). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Can't get a read on this one.

I use Argen to print my DIM's. Their DIM analogs are re-usable, are you trying to factor it into the bill? Or is he just using you to get the models printed and no restoration?

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
My thought was to factor into the bill, unless this is not the norm. Hope I'm not being used. If I could ask, what does Argen charge you , and in your opinion,what would be an appropriate fee to charge the Drs.? As far as being used , maybe I could figure a way to protect myself. Like doubling the price of models if I don't do the work.

Last edited:
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I think argen charges $8 per quad so $16 for a working quad upper and lower.

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Earlier I said I'd post what I've come up with so far today. Sorry I was unable to do that, I was to busy digging myself out ! Hope to get back to norm by the end of week . Thanks.

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
We will be offering Printer models for $7.50 for both Upper and Lower very soon. Model will include removable dies as well. I will release a new thread when they become available.

H

HCBartek

Reaction score
What kind of printer do you use?

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
Fotolia_84440380_Subscription_Monthly_M_large.jpg

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
We will be offering Printer models for $7.50 for both Upper and Lower very soon. Model will include removable dies as well. I will release a new thread when they become available.
Prolly still too expensive, can you lower that price any further?Laugh

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You may want to think about what kind of low infomation customers you're going to get with that. Knowing what machine produces the stuff and what that stuff is made of you give to your doctors is kinda a normal request.

It's your party, play the music you want, just be aware of who you're inviting to dance.

Top Bottom