pressing emax in pro press 200

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I succesfuly pressed emax in this oven but the reaction is ridiculous too thick of a layer any advice? I am using bego belavest hs investment and ivoclar parameters as far as pressing goes your input would be apreciated thanks

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Bit too hot during pressing. lower the temp a little maybe 4-5 degrees C.

O

odchamp

Reaction score
Remove straight away after pressing, and maybe change to another investment.

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
I finally got it, in my propress 200 10 minutes hold and 5 minutes press time the rest exactly what ivoclar suggests. I got no reaction what so ever even with the same investement!!!

C

cdt54

Reaction score
E.Max

Hi guys,

I succesfuly pressed emax in this oven but the reaction is ridiculous too thick of a layer any advice? I am using bego belavest hs investment and ivoclar parameters as far as pressing goes your input would be apreciated thanks[/QUOT

I have a new Pro Press 200 furnace.I use ivoclair's tempertures and press for 2 and a 1/2 min.at 63psi. Very little reaction layer in the crowns.You should calibrate the furnace.It may be off.Or try lowering the temperatures.

ZOOMAN

ZOOMAN

MadCap Member
Reaction score
Change investment, try and reduce the amount of time and temperature during the press cycle. Make sure your burnout time and temperature are accurate and consistent. emax is very touchy.

Top Bottom