Pressable Ceramic Furnace for SALE

S

Summit

Reaction score
Empress equipment - EP500 Press Furnace and vacuum pump for sale! Originally paid $10,400 for both. Selling for $2000. Call Glenda or Beth with questions. 1-800-955-1051

Last edited:
Hary

Hary

Reaction score
Hi can you press e max in this oven? in what condition the oven is? r u in the states or canada? Thanks

S

Summit

Reaction score
The furnace is in excellent condition and yes you can press e.max. We are located in Texas, USA. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Is it the Ep500 or the EP5000

You cant press in the ep500, its a ceramic only furnce, the 5000 has the press function!

YOU NEED TO CLARIFY THE MODEL THERE, 500 or 5000?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
It has to be the 5000, 10,400 for a 500...maybe in pesos.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The EP500 is the original pressing furnace that came out with the empress system. It has a firmware update that allows you to press everything the newer ovens can. Its a 15 year old design that I still utilize everyday "2 ovens" and now I am looking at the new 5000 to add a third.

$2000 is a good price for this oven depending on condition, however its parts are becoming harder and harder to find when repairs are needed. IVOCLAR has run out of most of the major components that need to be replaced. There are some guys that have stockpiled inventory but they will be hard pressed to sell these parts cheap.

And yes I remember paying 12k for my empress system Many Many moons ago.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
ah my mistake sorry, it would help if ivoclar didnt keep rehashing the same names.

I can understand wanting a touch screen interface on a ceramic furnace, as im always nudging and tweaking values depending on the job in hand, but why pay the extra for that when ur gonna be using it just for pressing John? the ep3000 does exactly the same just without touch screen, more than good enough for pressing.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Only becuase I got a demo at a VERY good price.

The 3000 is just as good or better in my opinion. It will be the computer that goes belly up before anything else:)

Plus a touch screen close to a burning hot ring.... :) we all know employees never mess up equipment. :)

Have a great weekend I am in need of some waves, and some beer.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Yeah i got the P700 for the same price as the P500 and with the pump free when i bought a year or so back.

I use the MP3 player on my furnace everyday..NOT :confused:

Theres some good deals to be had now if you drive a hard bargain, suppliers are really having a tough time with equipment sales right now as you would expect.

My nearest beach is about 30 mins drive away but with all the turds and crap floating around in our UK cost line ill give that a miss, the beer though..im already on that one.

have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Hary

Hary

Reaction score
The furnace is in excellent condition and yes you can press e.max. We are located in Texas, USA. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Hi i would like to talk to you about the furnace if you can leave me your phone number or if you would like to call me i am in montreal canada my phone # is 514 946 6051 thanks.