Press on Metal

giessener

giessener

Reaction score
Sometimes there is not enough room for stonger all ceramic or the case is out of parameters with company guidelines or you want the conveniance of pressing one material. here are some photos of what we have done, all are Authentic porc. and HE alloy. 8-17-04 397.jpg

8-17-04 430.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg
8-17-04 397.jpg 8-17-04 430.jpg IMG_0112.jpg

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Nice castings ! And nice work. I don't have equipment to do pressable. It is the next thing on my dream list. I like what you've done.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Sometimes there is not enough room for stonger all ceramic or the case is out of parameters with company guidelines or you want the conveniance of pressing one material. here are some photos of what we have done, all are Authentic porc. and HE alloy. View attachment 512

View attachment 513

View attachment 514

This is interesting to me. Let me see if I understand why you did this.

Is it because the joints between the units would be less than what the manufacturer suggest for this pressed glass for strength, so you cast reinforcement to solve the issue?

giessener

giessener

Reaction score
this case is a few years old, so possible better options available now, but the facial porc is about .2 mm thick in some places and doing a catilever with allceramic is a ?. Some of the Dr's I work with do not like Zirconia. Today I might have used Emax. This has worked so well for us, you know how it is we like what works! I teach some and do some work for UAB, some there do not like zirconia. I like almost every material out there. The problem is technic. I was doing consulting for a lab 2 weeks ago saw 4 veneers being placed the Dr did every thing wrong. It was hard to believe!