Posting pics in a thread or post.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
In the make a post or creating a new thread there is a manage attachments right below in the additional options. Your account has a limit on the the amount of total space your allowed to use. An easy way around this is to create an account on photobucket.com or any simular site and link the picture you uploaded there to this site. This is a great feature because you can post large pictures that you couldnt upload because of the limited space that you are allowed. Simply click the little icon above the posting area that has a mountain picture on it and put in the url there.

Any questions or problems please post them here. I will be happy to help you.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Those could be pyramids, them thar mount tains. Wonder where they are with that yellow sky. L.A. maybe??

Z

zena

Reaction score
ok, but how do I upload from my computer? :eek:

Z

zena

Reaction score
Thanks Travis finally figured it out, I think. If you see an attachment then it worked LOL
stress kit.jpg

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I seem to be having trouble. It may be the picasa site I'm using but all I ever seem to get posted is the the white box with a red X.

Here, I'll try again:
lrSWQoctaKT8t9-XI2IJJg

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
If you right click the picture and go to properties, copy the url from there.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I found how it works. After you select your photo and click share, you have to check the little box that says image only (no link)

alh3.ggpht.com__dN32NxT_ME4_SgRKTE_eJYI_AAAAAAAAAU4_8KG4G4BGWMM_s800_picassa_20photo.jpg
alh3.ggpht.com__dN32NxT_ME4_SgRKTE_eJYI_AAAAAAAAAU4_8KG4G4BGWMM_s800_picassa_20photo.jpg

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
Picasa updated? I think? and now I can't embed pics. Anyone else having this problem?

D

dentulous

Reaction score
How does one upload a profile picture? Was only able to choose an avatar...

Top Bottom