Porosity on semi precious

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the advices i tried them all but porocity keeps coming it seem my metal is contaminated. A question again if you can help im using semi only because i cast nobel implants custable that has precious base. People told me that they use a non precious metal to cast and they dont have problems of merging the two metals. Do anybody know anything. I dont want to use semi precious any more and my doc likes nobel
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some photos of the problem would help. Also, what kind of blaster are you using and how much pressure? Have you tried different opaques? Does this happen with powder opaques? Oven entry temps? Does the metal have porosity? Dry time?

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Make sure you don't use anymore than 6psi oxygen on your casting and 2psi on gas. Also make sure you are sandblasting metal very well. Use only pink stones and after sandblasting put in ultrasonic for 10 min don't skip this step. We use 80 % paldium as well.
Hi guys i m doing a semi presious alloy( for the first time)cerapall 6 and im using EX3 noritake . I did oxidation but on the first opague it was full of porosity can somebody give me any advice

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Have to say I had similar problems with Noritake. My solution, switch to GC Initial MC. No more problems.

Top Bottom