Porc/high noble alloy options

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I ignore the ignorant like you. instead crying like a baby help them to be better. You are so blind that can't even see the difference between helping the community and bad mouth people.
We don't care if they know or they don't. what we look for is a high quality product.
and also I could care less if you you have dinner with the president. looking at the way you express. You don't have enough vocabulary to be credible. Thank God that there is other companies that can provide us with the quality We need. I don't smoke obviously you do. have a good one for the people that created you.
Hmm, I don't think vocabulary critiques are your thing.. your broken English and horrible sentence structure pains me to read.
Like was said before, if you want to appear credible then let's hear your story. Badmouthing companies with absolutely nothing (yet) to back it up, will get you nowhere with anyone, no matter how much you want to "help". So lets hear your story, you obviously have one, or IS it just an agenda?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I ignore the ignorant like you. instead crying like a baby help them to be better. You are so blind that can't even see the difference between helping the community and bad mouth people.
We don't care if they know or they don't. what we look for is a high quality product.
and also I could care less if you you have dinner with the president. looking at the way you express. You don't have enough vocabulary to be credible. Thank God that there is other companies that can provide us with the quality We need. I don't smoke obviously you do. have a good one for the people that created you.

I'm ignorant, but you're the one who speaks without knowing what in the hell you're speaking about. I'm blind, actually I can see quite well...and I saw that the President actually did pay for dinner too :) As for my vocabulary, I'm a wood tick that likes to make people smile. Now that might be easier if I was comedian, or a crack smoking tweeter like yourself, but I have to do it with my hands. Therefore, since you can see and know so much more than me, go find a highway to play hopscotch in, this one is full!!!

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't think vocabulary critiques are your thing.. your broken English and horrible sentence structure pains me to read.
Like was said before, if you want to appear credible then let's hear your story. Badmouthing companies with absolutely nothing (yet) to back it up, will get you nowhere with anyone, no matter how much you want to "help". So lets hear your story, you obviously have one, or IS it just an agenda?

jajaja!!! dum dum .

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I used Argens Euro 40 for years. No problem.. I also use Ivoclars Evolution Lite... Both have almost the exact same makeup... I've never had any problem with either alloy when used with Inline... Hope this helps ..

Top Bottom