PMMA Pucks

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Hi guys,
a question has been asked of me to mill an occlusal splint out of Astron Clearsplint material. I have AG DNA motion 2 mills and do plenty of splints... my question is; seeing that I am not aware any flexible acrylic millable materials available, does anyone pour or press their own PMMA pucks? if so I'd be keen to see a picture of the mould its done in if that is a possibility. I have my own ideas on how and where I can get this sorted out, i'd just like to see what others have tried (and possibly failed or succeeded in doing).
Cheers in advance!

cnhart@me.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi guys,
a question has been asked of me to mill an occlusal splint out of Astron Clearsplint material. I have AG DNA motion 2 mills and do plenty of splints... my question is; seeing that I am not aware any flexible acrylic millable materials available, does anyone pour or press their own PMMA pucks? if so I'd be keen to see a picture of the mould its done in if that is a possibility. I have my own ideas on how and where I can get this sorted out, i'd just like to see what others have tried (and possibly failed or succeeded in doing).
Cheers in advance!

John at dental Solution in Australian pours his own clearsplint

Hack out a disc and pour into it and put in hydroflask. Done