Please recomend zirconia porcelain

K

karagiandlab

Reaction score
Hello there , i tested many porcelains and it might be me but i got things to complain on most of them ,i am loki g for a change as i returned all my Vita VM9 after 6 months of trying to get a matching shade out of the bottle.
Now i first started with SNF porcelain that most did not even hear about it -nice shades , amazing short baking time , nice shrinkage ( most bridges done in2 bakes+glaze) than they start having black spots in their enamel and i purchased i diferent times with the same problem.
After that i switched to zubler , nice colors , not as good shrinkage , i had to do a wash bake. And the programs longer
Than i tried Vita VM9 and you heard the storry
After vita , Noritake CZR , now the shades are amazing, it builds pretty nice but the bake time , guys ,way too long and it shrinks like crazy .
And to understand why i have so high espectations , i used o work with heraceram and who tried it knows what i am talking about .
,please recomend other porcelains and share your experiences ( i really care about shade acuracy ,bake time( less than 15 min if possible) number of bakes needed ( SNF did not need liner or wash)
Thank you
Try "Creation" by Willy Guler.

Στάλθηκε από το Turbo-X I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

C

charles007

Reaction score
Can't wait to try Creation ZI CT...... heard its great and much improved

Anyone using it ?

K

karagiandlab

Reaction score
I used for ten years m

C

charles007

Reaction score
I used for ten years m

If your talking about Creation ZI CT porcelain, its new and released not that many months ago !

K

KIM

Reaction score
You mean Creation is evolving?
Although Creation was well ahead of it's time when it was introduced in the early 1990's, yes it has evolved quite a bit since then :). As far as Zirconia layering options, Creation offers both the original "ZI-F" or for you up North, "Zed I-F" and a new zirconia ceramic called "ZI-CT" which is being very well received in the markets worldwide. The "CT" stands for Crystal Type which points to a very homogeneous crystalline structure, providing greater reliability and esthetics. If you were to shear a typical zirconia layering ceramic , you typically would see a pretty clean break between the two surfaces (Which some attribute to making them more "Chippy"),but with ZI-CT you see more of a jagged break between the two surfaces; more in line like what you'd see with a traditional PFM ceramic. ZI-CT has a firing temperature of 910c. Jensen sells both ZI-F and ZI-CT in North America so feel free to contact your Jensen Sales Rep if you're interested in learning more.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Although Creation was well ahead of it's time when it was introduced in the early 1990's, yes it has evolved quite a bit since then :). As far as Zirconia layering options, Creation offers both the original "ZI-F" or for you up North, "Zed I-F" and a new zirconia ceramic called "ZI-CT" which is being very well received in the markets worldwide. The "CT" stands for Crystal Type which points to a very homogeneous crystalline structure, providing greater reliability and esthetics. If you were to shear a typical zirconia layering ceramic , you typically would see a pretty clean break between the two surfaces (Which some attribute to making them more "Chippy"),but with ZI-CT you see more of a jagged break between the two surfaces; more in line like what you'd see with a traditional PFM ceramic. ZI-CT has a firing temperature of 910c. Jensen sells both ZI-F and ZI-CT in North America so feel free to contact your Jensen Sales Rep if you're interested in learning more.
I take it you're a Jensen Sales Rep.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
ZI - CT is on my list to try out next.. I like CZR, but find it's lacking some brilliance at times. The issue will be(like GC Initial Zr porcelain) hitting the 3D Master shades. GC & Jensen need to develop these shade for labs to hit them easily and consistently. The Classic shade guide was developed in the 1950's for denture teeth.. We have come a long way from then.. 3D Master shades are a good start.. They can do like Noritake did and call them something like Value shades. Plus it's a win/win for labs more accurate shades & Porc. manufactures more porcelain to sell :Top:

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
DC Ceram 9.2 from Ceramay will work with both zirconia and lithium disilicate.

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
Hello there , i tested many porcelains and it might be me but i got things to complain on most of them ,i am loki g for a change as i returned all my Vita VM9 after 6 months of trying to get a matching shade out of the bottle.
Now i first started with SNF porcelain that most did not even hear about it -nice shades , amazing short baking time , nice shrinkage ( most bridges done in2 bakes+glaze) than they start having black spots in their enamel and i purchased i diferent times with the same problem.
After that i switched to zubler , nice colors , not as good shrinkage , i had to do a wash bake. And the programs longer
Than i tried Vita VM9 and you heard the storry
After vita , Noritake CZR , now the shades are amazing, it builds pretty nice but the bake time , guys ,way too long and it shrinks like crazy .
And to understand why i have so high espectations , i used o work with heraceram and who tried it knows what i am talking about .
,please recomend other porcelains and share your experiences ( i really care about shade acuracy ,bake time( less than 15 min if possible) number of bakes needed ( SNF did not need liner or wash)
Thank you

HeraCeram 750 low fusing porcelain for Zr. or LiSi framework.