Photo Collage

B

BearPrints

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to create a collage of multiple photos so that you can still click and see a full size enlargement of each photo individually.

Can anyone help?

R

reputedly

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to create a collage of multiple photos so that you can still click and see a full size enlargement of each photo individually.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

There are many programs that can make you a photo collage (some free such as this Free Photo Collage Maker for Mac OS X & Windows - CollageIt)

But what I think you want is a fully interactive solution that isn't dependent upon your recipient needing special software or programs to view it, so you'd need to use a website that can do this for you and point people to that site to see your interactive photo collage. So, maybe something like this VuVox would be the answer? Collage Overview - The canvas for your stories! :::::: VUVOX

However, with a little practice you can make fantastic interactive Collages and storyboards using Prezi, although it is primarily a presentation tool it can be used in many interesting ways and I have used it many times Prezi - Ideas matter.

I hope this helps, good luck with your project.

All the best

Steve

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
www dot wix dot com