Patient wants a turquoise colored crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TMLab

Reaction score
Any ideas? I was able to do a completely pink one for a patient a few years ago using a gingiva modifier, but this is a new one.

JPA

JPA

Reaction score
You can make it with regular porcelain , then buy a porcelain pigment paint online that people use to paint tiles an china porcelain dishes, etc. Paint iy turquoise and fire it. Then aply regular glaze. Just an idea.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I would do as you did with the pink tooth. Most stain kits have a blue and a green stain (which are mostly metal oxides) and use them to modify a bleach dentin. Run a couple test pellets to find the shade you want and build away.

It shouldn't effect your CTE enough to make a difference.

JPA

JPA

Reaction score
Probably on ebay you can find pigment powders to modify ceramic color before fireing.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Clear Porc, with DENTAL ceramic stains added?

I have many many various colors here to do that with.

Or, CNC a precious Gem?

A Professional snowboarder wanted me to do this before Winter X-games One time.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Here's one I did. It was zirc coping with noritake blue porc. I had the coping shaded with violet but now wish I would have left it white. Would have been more neon blue. I wouldn't mind an antifreeze green colored molar myself! image.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Did a denver broncos logo on a blue and orange crown many years ago.. not too much call for these.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Here's one I did. It was zirc coping with noritake blue porc. I had the coping shaded with violet but now wish I would have left it white. Would have been more neon blue. I wouldn't mind an antifreeze green colored molar myself! View attachment 16038
Was this made for the guy who developed Bluetooth technology?

Dental patient

Dental patient

Reaction score
I was unable to reply to your post in my thread. Someone closed it making me unable to reply. My dentist never had taken an X-ray in the 4 months my bridge has been bring made and remade. I took some pictures but can't get them to you.
Thank you gor your king offer. Do you think I should have had X-rays ? Would that show the problem with the fit? I think I mst go see a prosthodontist. I am just beginning to be afraid to do anything else.

Dental patient

Dental patient

Reaction score
I was unable to reply to your post in my thread. Someone closed it making me unable to reply. My dentist never had taken an X-ray in the 4 months my bridge has been being made and remade. I took some pictures but can't get them to you.
Thank you gor your kind offer. Do you think I should have had X-rays ? Would that show the problem with the fit? I think I mst go see a prosthodontist. I am just beginning to be afraid to do anything else.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
dear dental patient: some time ago it was agreed that none of us would give patient advice, being that for the very large majority of us are not dentists and have no authority to diagnose.

however, in your case you arent asking for a diagnosis. you do need to find a dentist that will take the proper x rays and ensure correct seating of your bridge. a lot can happen in 4 months.

• Agree
Reactions: RDA
Status
Not open for further replies.