Owners manual needed for the Pentron AUTOPRESS furnace, anyone

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Hi everyone I managed to pick up this beauty in close to new condition and dont know how to use it if anyone has an owners manual or some instructions as to how to input programs I would very much appreciate it. I would like to use it with the emax press system. So far I have managed to obtain the repair manual for it but since it works fine I really need the owners manual to learn how to use it.

Anyone???

pic of the furnace http://www.mediafire.com/view/tmagkrlcnsq7qd7/pentron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Hi everyone I managed to pick up this beauty in close to new condition and dont know how to use it if anyone has an owners manual or some instructions as to how to input programs I would very much appreciate it. I would like to use it with the emax press system. So far I have managed to obtain the repair manual for it but since it works fine I really need the owners manual to learn how to use it.

Anyone???

pic of the furnace http://www.mediafire.com/view/tmagkrlcnsq7qd7/pentron.jpg

Call these people. They made those ovens !
image.png

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Those ppl were bought out by Zahn...at least that I was told last week ... [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Call these people. They made those ovens !
View attachment 21429
Hi yeah I have called them , they did provide me with a repair manual however that manual only concerns repairs I would like to know how to use the furnace so the owners manual in this case is what im looking for.

M

meuraqt

Reaction score
they only had a repair manual said they dont have the owners manual , the repair manual makes referance to an owners manual , so its what I hope someone out there could provide.
I have that same furnace. I also have the original manual that came with it. Not sure if that is what they gave you, but mine is labeled " Optimal Autopress Technique Manual". Let me know ....

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
I have that same furnace. I also have the original manual that came with it. Not sure if that is what they gave you, but mine is labeled " Optimal Autopress Technique Manual". Let me know ....
Hi thanks for the reply, yes that is what I am looking for , if you could make it available that would be fantastic. Right now I only have the repair manual. If you would like a copy I can also pass it to you.It doesnt give detail on how to use the furnace but does show the electrical schematics in case repairs are needed.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
How's this? The last page are the parameters for what worked for me when I had that oven.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Man Furnace PentronAutopress.pdf
    589.1 KB · Views: 129
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Nice wow , very rare find thank you so much , also im going to offer up for grabs my repair manual for the furnace which includes the wiring schematics.
Link to pdf: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sfy07qo6qi8cmel/furnace.pdf

Thanks, but all I did was download ps2thtec's images and put them together in a word processor and hit "Print as PDF". Timer had 5 minutes left so I got useful for a bit instead of watching youtube and getting sucked into something.

ps2thtec earned all the credit for that.

Thanks for your manual though! I'm starting to collect every one I run across, never know who'll need it.

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Thanks, but all I did was download ps2thtec's images and put them together in a word processor and hit "Print as PDF". Timer had 5 minutes left so I got useful for a bit instead of watching youtube and getting sucked into something.

ps2thtec earned all the credit for that.

Thanks for your manual though! I'm starting to collect every one I run across, never know who'll need it.
In that case ps2thtec , you da man !!! thank very much for sourcing that manual and providing the emax firing chart thats just what I need. IM curious tho you guys on here wouldn't by any chance have the firing program for the new Ivoclair Ultimate system , those guys at Ivoclair will not reveal it , wondering if someone has got . hmm

Thanks again.