offshore pfms hurt! Now we feel FCZ

DRE

DRE

Reaction score
Outsourced prices are here in the USA now.

Ive seen plenty of $35 to $65 domestic fcz lab fees.

Many voices have been warning for many years !!!!!!! Like it our not Tom Moore has been a light house for 6 + years of what is coming and is already here.

There are plenty of sub $100 anterior crowns not just posterior FCZ.

Its not to late you must strive to set your self apart and learn to present your work to Drs. to show them value.
Give them a visual reason to send cases to you.

Just saying " I do quality work" is NOT effective anymore IMO.
What ever your skill level eye candy sells dentistry.

View attachment 19280
View attachment 19277
View attachment 19281
View attachment 19278
View attachment 19279
Thanks Al,
You always have good things to say. I try to focus on selling service and great restorations. NOT Just crowns.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Domestic manufacture of the big middle of what we do is coming back from offshore but it will be with few employees and very cheap prices.

We live in world where critical thinking and adapting with speed to change will be the easiest road to success. Analog processes take lots of time to master and technology is cutting that time and lowering the price because of that, as it probably should.

China's stock market is crashing as the pundits have been saying would happen and those same people have said it will start a much harder rescission than the last one. I hope they are wrong.

DRE

DRE

Reaction score
Domestic manufacture of the big middle of what we do is coming back from offshore but it will be with few employees and very cheap prices.

We live in world where critical thinking and adapting with speed to change will be the easiest road to success. Analog processes take lots of time to master and technology is cutting that time and lowering the price because of that, as it probably should.

China's stock market is crashing as the pundits have been saying would happen and those same people have said it will start a much harder rescission than the last one. I hope they are wrong.
Yeah no kidding right?!?!? 1,000 pt drop in today's opening of the Dow. Woooooo hoooo gotta love the financial machine that rules over all of us. Or at least tries to.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding right?!?!? 1,000 pt drop in today's opening of the Dow. Woooooo hoooo gotta love the financial machine that rules over all of us. Or at least tries to.
You dont loose money unless you sell. I dropped off a check at my broker today. Buying opportunities are everywhere.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
What do you recommend? Always looking for a good stock tip.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Al is right.

I'm building some duplexes with three partners. Cash flow from the day they lease and paid for in six years.

Have a friend with two apartment complexes in collage towns finally paid for.$$$$$$$

As the inflation we have been sitting on finally starts to flower rental property will be a better bet every day.

The stock market can kiss my behind.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Buy dirt !!!!
Farm Land

Couldnt agree more, I'm out to BC next weekend to look at a few quarter sections....prices are really good now :D

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Buying dirt and rent property comes after the house you live in is paid off.

I will admit I let toys interfere with that for longer than I care to admit.

I've had all the depreciating assess for this lifetime unless its a tool that makes it better and not just more complicated.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I prefer waterfront over dirt.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Dirt, Shmirt.

But a Dental Lab!!!

I happen to know one...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt