Noritake EX-3

M

martintay

Reaction score
Beautiful and very natural _ that's how crowns/ veneers should be done . What are they ?

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Very kind words Martintay. They are bonded crowns with Tilite P alloy.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Excellent work!!

I need to raise my game after seeing this. Care to share your buildup techniques?

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Thank you RKM. Blood, sweat , tears and a lot of remakes :). Very hard to answer that question in a few words. Never stop playing is the best I can do. PM me with any direct questions and I will gladly answer them.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Very nice work.

M

martintay

Reaction score
I`ll be monitoring this post - I hope it has more reply`s than "Which is the Best Digital .....?" It deserves it !!

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Yes, beautiful! I'd love to see a breakdown of powders used.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Extremely nice !!!! any direct facial pics before glazing that shows surface texture ...love the surface finish.

Sweet... and I for one expect to see more of your work in the coming days .... please !

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Thank you all, very kind. Did not expect the likes. Sorry Charles, did not think of taking pics before glaze at the time. Very new to taking pics of lab work. Second time only of posting photos.

Very simple buildup Desertfox384 for EX-3 users. A3 base on all except canine A4. CCV powders mixed with dentine in cervical area, high value incisal in tips. T-blue as my translucent mass and LT1 to finish the body. Nothing fancy, only been using Noritake for 3 months. Still feeling my way around, very good porcelain in my opinion.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Beautiful work! What porcelain were you using before making the change?

GAP

GAP

Reaction score
stunning my friend, love the photography it blew up my screen! Porc magins on them?

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Always porcelain margins GAP. I was a VM13 user for many years. Until I could not bear fighting the ceramic any more. Moved to Heraceram for one year. Good porcelain , but supply and support very difficult in UK. Noritake is very user friendly, toying with idea of using the czr on my zirconia work. Currently using Emax for that. Just curious to see how it compares.

Fantastic alloy Martin, due try it. We have been using it for 18 months. Oxide is a thing of the past, extremely easy to cast. Moved over from palladium alloys and never looked back. Contact Michelle at Taladium, they do very good dentist packs which helped me convert my clients.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Thanks Johan , I will try it. CZR is a good ceramic ! Maybe not quiet as aesthetic as E-Max but I think a lot stronger on Zr and more suitable IMO .No failures in 8 years !!

M

martintay

Reaction score
I`ll be monitoring this post - I hope it has more reply`s than "Which is the Best Digital .....?" It deserves it !!

Come on guys / gals - only 10% view/reply ratio - if your not inspired by this you are in the wrong career :rolleyes:

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Thanks Martin, will give CZR a try.

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
IMG_1672.jpg IMG_1650.jpg IMG_1644.jpgHi guys. Same case with new photographic toys.
IMG_1644.jpg IMG_1650.jpg IMG_1672.jpg

C

Ceyram

Reaction score
Great work Johan! How is the ex-3 shade matching to the original vita shades?

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Thank you Ceyram. I am very happy with the matching. I have tried a few of the value shades too ( 3d out of a bottle). Perfect straight out of the bottle.