Nobel Active Components Available

K

kmgold1234

www.dess-usa.com
Reaction score
Hi all- just wanted to make you aware of another source for US made Nobel Active components (besides buying from Nobel).
The website is My Website and for those of you restoring Nobel Active your typical savings (assuming your clients know that these are "clone" parts is between 40-60%. The differences between us and them is we have an 050/1.25 hex screw vs. the star driver- and we have adaptors for your end users who have nobel wrenches

anyways thanks for giving me the chance to make the plug and if you have any questions visit or email us

thanks
Keith Goldstein
Compatible Abutments.com
My Website
[email protected]
888 461 8008

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We get titanium base (same as temp abutment pretty much) and screw and waxing sleeve from Implant Direct for around $60 or less I wanna say. Made in the US.

Some platforms are more.

I'm sure you have researched your competition, right? The same companys that are advertising over and over in our magazines?

K

kmgold1234

www.dess-usa.com
Reaction score
let me clarify- implant direct does not have nobel active compatible parts, they have their reactive implant that is a trilobe connection
id does not make a titanium base- they make abutments and their prices are far from $60 - more like $85-$90 and i can offer anyone a discounted price on anatomic abutments especially for zimmer in the $50 range including the hex screw. i have not had any takers since most guys do not like to stock abutments these days.
Their temporary abutments are about $60 which is standard for the industry.
A temporary abutment is often significantly thinner than a regular titanium abutment and we have used them in making some of the zirconia abutments but we try to use a real titanium base that is better suited for the application of making zirconia abutments.
i make a zirconia abutment ontop of a titanium base that is specifically designed for making zirconia abutments.

Top Bottom