New Material - Lava Esthetic

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Your competitor isn't a glaze!
Fake! Experiment

If it's emax paste glaze, then it may not be fake, as that stuff can get cloudy if it's put on in to thick of a coat.
That was in the back of my mind, was the competitions glazed used as directed, or pushed a bit to it's limit,
to get the desired result (goobered on)?

It would be nice if Jensen would tell us what they used, so the glaze fight can begin :D

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We tried it 2 weeks ago. Looks really nice. Only drawback is it can accommodate up to 3 unit bridges. Just like most other zirconia in the same mpa range.

Did it look any better than Katana STML or Zolid FX gradient?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If it's emax paste glaze, then it may not be fake, as that stuff can get cloudy if it's put on in to thick of a coat.
That was in the back of my mind, was the competitions glazed used as directed, or pushed a bit to it's limit,
to get the desired result (goobered on)?

It would be nice if Jensen would tell us what they used, so the glaze fight can begin :D
We both know it's gc

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You're probably right, but to get it that messed up, I thought it was emax glaze.
I've only used gc glaze a couple of times, but know the emax can get opaque white like that.

K

KIM

Reaction score
We both know it's gc
It's not a fake, that's real. I won't divulge what competitor as that's not classy but it is a real glaze and a very well known one.....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I can put any porcelain on a vacuum less cycle and make it look cloudy.