New Emax Press Multi info and furnace warning

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Zubler.
I went through HELL!!!!! using the Zubler to press emax. I had two weeks of failures, spent nights in the lab pressed the same thing over and over and over. Had Terry Mc Quisten"s phone number on speed dial. He even helped me from his dinner table with no results. You should have gotten a whole box full of miss presses from me. We ended up using timed presses and eliminated the sensor press because it just dindn't work. This Oven will never get through my door ever again.
I had a melt down at the end of this ordeal and had to blow several due dates.
I do not believe in Zubler. Also the cooling fan that runs constantly is absolute annoying when you have to sit next to it all day. The programing and handling is complicated because it has a mininal amount of buttons. It might be cool on a Bang and Olufson stereo, but it is annoying on a furnace when dials and buttons have multiple purposes. The Ivoclar overn is straigh out easy to use and I never had a problem with it.
Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Send me your oven..and I will make it press faster than Paulg's oven..;)

What type of 60' times are we talking about here? 1.48 sec or better with wheels up?

How about final trap-speed? :D

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
Send me your oven..and I will make it press faster than Paulg's oven..;)

We use a multitude of different pressing ovens/brands in our office. From your 1st post i thought your oven might be worth having interest in, but after the comment above our company will have nothing to do with Zublers.

What a retarded post under a company name.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hey Subrisi, I would like to help you with your Vario Press. Terry is a good guy, but maybe I can help. Please give me your contact info and I will follow up.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
We use a multitude of different pressing ovens/brands in our office. From your 1st post i thought your oven might be worth having interest in, but after the comment above our company will have nothing to do with Zublers.

What a retarded post under a company name.

Hmmm...Save my programs to a CF card, Zubler sends me a loaner, I slip in my CF so all my programs are right there. I pack my furnace and return it to Zubler. They do both software and some hardware updates. Give the machine a complete go-through so its like new, and return it to me...all for a very low cost to me, even though my unit is six years old. Whats not to love?

Last edited:
M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
Hmmm...Save my programs to a CF card, Zubler sends me a loaner, I slip in my CF so all my programs are right there. I pack my furnace and return it to Zubler. They do both software and some hardware updates. Give the machine a complete go-through so its like new, and return it to me...all for a very low cost to me, even though my unit is six years old. Whats not to love?

Well from the 10 pressing ovens we have here we have not sent one back for service once. We can always replace parts in office, not sure how the Zublers are built but having to send them off to have fixed seems like a pita to me.

Its one thing for companys to attack other companys but Zubler was attacking Paulg. I have no idea who paulg is but he was not attacking Zublers on behalf of ivoclar.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Well from the 10 pressing ovens we have here we have not sent one back for service once. We can always replace parts in office, not sure how the Zublers are built but having to send them off to have fixed seems like a pita to me.

Its one thing for companys to attack other companys but Zubler was attacking Paulg. I have no idea who paulg is but he was not attacking Zublers on behalf of ivoclar.

mrcadcam, i apologize if it seems I was attacking paulg. I was merely prompting another user to contact me and trying to point out the advantage of pressing 50% faster. paulg seems happy with his oven and if I insulted him or you I assure this was not my intention, I am new to this forum and am not well versed on the educate.

In regards to sending your oven off; We sometimes send parts out. It just depends on the situation, service needed and ability of the lab or technician.

Best Regards

Last edited:
K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
"word is the ivoclar P press furnaces wont be able to press multi"

Yes thats because they dont have an intelligent press funtion (pressure sensor)

Like i said above, only furnaces with an itelligent pressure sensor will work with the multi ingots, or at least thats the official line at the minute.

Why everybody talking about the multi press ingots?

They are not available for a long time or forever. Use what's available.
Sorry to say that, but concentrade yourselve on what you can use right now -Don't waist your time.

And if they really on the market in whenever years, a Zubler VP3000e can press everything in just half time compare to a EP5000.

Sorry but that's the truth

Kurt Zubler

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
I saw the results in Chicago and was very impressed! I have the VP 300 but I need the upgrade to try it out.

Hey Russel

You get the upgrade as fast as possible. Please send an email to us with your oven serial # and we prepare it. [email protected]

You will jump to the sealing when you press 2 molars in 32sec to 43 seconds.
Maybe one of our support guys comes to your lab.

We have to find all our clients with the VP300 pressing furnaces to upgrade and to help them because we do not get the users from our former importer.

In Chicago a lot came to our booth and we have a lot to do right now.

Talk to you soon
Kurt

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"We have to find all our clients with the VP300 pressing furnaces to upgrade and to help them because we do not get the users from our former importer."

Ahh, its so nice having the ivoclar ovens connected to my PC via USB/cat5.
Along with their software for controlling and programming the whole furnace, any new updates, just download of the net and job done, nice and quick, no fuss.

couldnt care a less what make any of my equipment is as long as it works and i can make money with it.

At the end of the day im sure the zublers are great furnaces also.

Last edited:
D

department19972

Reaction score
Mr. Zubler

I spoke with my ivoclar rep and she told me that withdrew from the launch to work a bit more on the spruing technique. They do not want another empress2 debacle on their hands, which is smart. They could sell the product to us right now and make some quick money, but they seem to want to bring a working product to market. Not push a furnace like the Zubler to market that doesn't work with LD initially, but is sold as if it does. Also Mr. Zubler, why exactly shouldn't ivoclar protect their intellectual property regarding the idea of the Multi ingot and it's press parameters? They spend the R&D $'s to develope such a unique product, not zubler. Zubler merely copies what others do and try to make it better. Also, my friend who has a Z press has had a ton of problems with the zubler customer service.

How do you confirm that the zubler furnace successfully presses the Multi? It's not available anywhere for use by non ivoclar people...I think you are blowing smoke pal.

FORUM, can we limit this to working laboratory technicians and keep the professional sales people out??? I want to share ideas, not be sold anything unless one of us think so. Thanks.

I think you bought the wrong oven -

By coincident I'm Mr. Zubler and I confirm that the Zubler Variopress 300e can press the new e.max multi ingot
perfect. We are even pressing e.max ingots twice as fast as Ivoclar and the results are outstanding.

The problem you have is, that you are telling the lab people the multi ingot is coming and only EP3000 or EP 5000 can press it correct -

-But the Multi Ingots are not coming - Ask Ivoclar why?

What a marketing - telling the lab people you need a EP 5000 or an EP 3000to press the new Multi Ingots and when you ask they are not available and they are not coming - Only Ivoclar can play such games with the customers.

Zubler has a Patent for Pressing Lithium Dislicate faster ( total time for a 200gr. Ring pressed in our VP300e from putting the ring on the pressing tray until the oven opens and you can take the ring is 16-17 min. - total time - on a EP5000 it's 32 min.

Now you can see why Zubler's VP300e has no reaction layer and the best possible results in pressing e.max ingots on the press oven market.

I can give you lab's they have the new e.system and ask them what happens with there EP 5000. They are using our oven to press e.max not Ivoclar or others.
Dr. Ed Mc Laren at UCL also have expierience with the VP300e - new version.

Everybody who reads this and has already an VP300 send an email to [email protected] and we can upgrade your oven, even the
oven was bought in 2006.

You can get the Advanced Press Technolgie and you get outstanding results.
Plus we have the Zubler 144 investment (Made in Germany) for pressing too.

This is how we support our customers, even your 6 year old oven is
upgratable, because we develope and produce everything in our family owned
company in Ulm, Germany. We have offices in USA, one in TX, one in Atlanta, GA.

When you want to upgrade or test an oven, just send as an email.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I spoke with my ivoclar rep and she told me that withdrew from the launch to work a bit more on the spruing technique. They do not want another empress2 debacle on their hands, which is smart. They could sell the product to us right now and make some quick money, but they seem to want to bring a working product to market. Not push a furnace like the Zubler to market that doesn't work with LD initially, but is sold as if it does. Also Mr. Zubler, why exactly shouldn't ivoclar protect their intellectual property regarding the idea of the Multi ingot and it's press parameters? They spend the R&D $'s to develope such a unique product, not zubler. Zubler merely copies what others do and try to make it better. Also, my friend who has a Z press has had a ton of problems with the zubler customer service.

How do you confirm that the zubler furnace successfully presses the Multi? It's not available anywhere for use by non ivoclar people...I think you are blowing smoke pal.

FORUM, can we limit this to working laboratory technicians and keep the professional sales people out??? I want to share ideas, not be sold anything unless one of us think so. Thanks.

1st Please have your friend that has had so many problems call us. 972-600-9187. You are also invited to call.

2nd There is no smoke here. Your participation in this thread is optional, so why beg for mercy from the moderator.

Challenge. Tell me who and where you are. If there is a way I can meet you and set-up an oven I will. We can then invite your Ivoclar rep to have a discussion on physics as it relates to the materials and oven. I will then enlighten you on the accomplishements of our R&D department. Up to you.

Moderator, my apologies if we have exceded the boundries. I will do my best to refrain from sales mumbojumbo.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I for one find it difficult to believe that anyone would have a problem with service on a Zubler. Even though jensen no longer sells them, they still support them. If thats not enough...just go straight to Zubler. Professional, quick knowledge.

D

department19972

Reaction score
I'm no interested in your claims of physical comps. If you want to attach a non-bias university or likewise study backing your claims, I, as well as other members would love to read it. Otherwise, you're blowing smoke. Also, no mercy is needed from the moderator. Back up your claims and stop trying to sell your stuff. This is a forum for dental labs, not sales reps. We see enough of them as it is.

I'm not really interested in trying your furnace and I don't need you bothering my good friend with a sales call. Provide the studies to prove your claim.

1st Please have your friend that has had so many problems call us. 972-600-9187. You are also invited to call.

2nd There is no smoke here. Your participation in this thread is optional, so why beg for mercy from the moderator.

Challenge. Tell me who and where you are. If there is a way I can meet you and set-up an oven I will. We can then invite your Ivoclar rep to have a discussion on physics as it relates to the materials and oven. I will then enlighten you on the accomplishements of our R&D department. Up to you.

Moderator, my apologies if we have exceded the boundries. I will do my best to refrain from sales mumbojumbo.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I am not going to bother your friend with a sales call. I am trying to support our product.

You can read a study and take someone else's word, or you can try it yourself and find out for yourself. But I anticipate you won't, for the same reason you will not tell me who you are or where you are from.

Why do you need to be anonymous?

D

department19972

Reaction score
My name is Don Derland, no secret. I'm not interested in spending the time with this experiment. Much less time is needed to read a study. Study available? If not, I'm not interested in continuing this conversation with you. Thank you.

C

charles007

Reaction score
I'm a very happy owner of a 3.5 year old ep5000 with a 100% success rate. I only wish my pressing were half as clean as what the Zubler oven can do. And having seen first hand what a Zubler can do, and no reason to blow smoke, I would gladly buy a Zubler..
Charles

D

department19972

Reaction score
Thanks for the post, Charles. That's good input.

I'm a very happy owner of a 3.5 year old ep5000 with a 100% success rate. I only wish my pressing were half as clean as what the Zubler oven can do. And having seen first hand what a Zubler can do, and no reason to blow smoke, I would gladly buy a Zubler..
Charles

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I've got a Zubler press furnace, it works like a charm and pressed E.Max with no problems or adjustments straight out of the box, best of all near zero reaction layer.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
I've just taken delivery of a zubler! On loan to test it out!

Top Bottom