New Dental CAD/CAM Site

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
I just got this e-mail about the launch of a dental cad/cam specific forum and thought i'd share. i love browsing these boards but i wish there was more cad/cam activity so this might be a good place to get information in the future (seems brand spanking new).
Dental CAD/CAM Forum popcorn

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
no thanks. You haven't been here long I guess?
You have a question or topic that you don't see here already?
Speak up!

Maybe you could ask Travis to be the moderator of CAD/CAM forum if you want to add to the site here? I'm not mature enough.

Last edited:
Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I just got this e-mail about the launch of a dental cad/cam specific forum and thought i'd share. i love browsing these boards but i wish there was more cad/cam activity so this might be a good place to get information in the future (seems brand spanking new).
Dental CAD/CAM Forum popcorn

That is the site that was devloped by CAD BLU Dental

FYI

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Bit quiet over there - we should send them Scott - bet he could still start a fight

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Dead would be more like it, not sure when it started, but 2 members and 0 posts. I think I will just stay with this forum!

C

charles007

Reaction score
The only thing negative I can see about another dental forum , my wife may shoot my computer......:mad:

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
The WHOIS says it was created a week ago. Where'd you find the owner information from?

C

charles007

Reaction score
The WHOIS says it was created a week ago. Where'd you find the owner information from?

Cad Blu ..is printed at the bottom of the page.....

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

Its a typical "Private" domain registration but with the right tricks you can find out anything you want :)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
They had a genious employee named "Elvis", but he no longer works there.

I would join if he worked there still.

Hi Rich! I'm printing in UHD with no test strip!:p
(inside joke to CADBLU, but not really a joke)

Top Bottom