New CAD Education website

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
You guys hit this one out of the park!
I think it will take me a couple of nights though,lots of content . Thanks for the sample pics and Andres was very helpful.

Ripoff (IMHO). $6/month at bluehost and a free wordpress theme and you're good with your site. $50-$70 a month?! There's tons of WYSIWYG editors out there to edit easily.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Gee,thanks for reminding me how much of a dinosaur I am. What the heck is a WYSIWYG?

I type with 2 fingers and when I went to school , anyone who brought a backpack got beat up !

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Gee,thanks for reminding me how much of a dinosaur I am. What the heck is a WYSIWYG?

I type with 2 fingers and when I went to school , anyone who brought a backpack got beat up !

Sorry I didn't mean to bash on CAP. WYSIWYG is 'what you see is what you get' and is a term used to describe website editors that make it easy to build sites, such as Dreamweaver or any online website builder (drag and drop).

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think I may require more than just the editor,the CAP boys may have their hands full with me.;)

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Bob, do you plan on moving to the water based Zirkonzahn stains?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Jason,
We purchase the entire kit. It was love at first sight. But, after producing a few units we figured out that the liquid penetration is unsatisfactory. I would guess that the acid base materials penetrate almost 1mm. the water base is just a tenth or two. So, if the is any moderate contour adjustments needed after sintering your restoration goes white. We are back to the acid base for all cases.
b

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Interesting, your material and stain and wielands material and stain combos are the only two I have seen that hold their color. Bruxzir and a few others I have tried lose their color every time you fire it. That's at 770c as well.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Interesting, your material and stain and wielands material and stain combos are the only two I have seen that hold their color. Bruxzir and a few others I have tried lose their color every time you fire it. That's at 770c as well.

Not our Bruxzir's :eyebrows:

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Your doing it right though Tyler;)

M

MattV (CAP)

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just uploaded another new video under the Back to Analog section: Click Here (make sure that you are logged in before trying to view the video)

The video goes from design to finish with the Diagnostic Wax-up workflow using 3Shape and the Roland Mill. Please let me know what you think!

-MattV

A

aydocan

Reaction score
It's what i need. i hope i can do it in 10 minutes with my exocad in the future. Thanks for share...

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just uploaded another new video under the Back to Analog section: Click Here (make sure that you are logged in before trying to view the video)

The video goes from design to finish with the Diagnostic Wax-up workflow using 3Shape and the Roland Mill. Please let me know what you think!

-MattV

That is a great video to show how to do a diagnostic wax up. But from the software it still appears that they are pontics on the underside. How did it go from that to actually fitting over the preps?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
That is a great video to show how to do a diagnostic wax up. But from the software it still appears that they are pontics on the underside. How did it go from that to actually fitting over the preps?

Sorry it was left out of the video. The software does recognize the tooth preps and adds the preps at the final stage.

Last edited:
Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
Thats awesome to be able to do the diagnostics this way.

R

Robin Ouellette

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have taken over CAP Academy and I am uploading new videos daily! I am open to other ideas for videos so please message me with videos you would like to be seen on the site.

If you do not have a CAP Academy account you can register for free by clicking here.

Some new videos that are already up there are How to restart your job in Sum3d, How to use the Sum3d Simulation, and many more! Please check them out!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have taken over CAP Academy and I am uploading new videos daily! I am open to other ideas for videos so please message me with videos you would like to be seen on the site.

If you do not have a CAP Academy account you can register for free by clicking here.

Some new videos that are already up there are How to restart your job in Sum3d, How to use the Sum3d Simulation, and many more! Please check them out!

How about a video to calibrate the Imes Icore 450i so I don't have to call and bug tech support when I want to calibrate?

R

Robin Ouellette

Reaction score
Hi Tyler,

I can create a video on setting up the block and getting all the way to the point where you put in the values. At this time the calibration correction settings are for re sellers only. I do believe they are going to make some changes in the future so users can calibrate there own mill. I will keep you posted!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Hi Tyler,

I can create a video on setting up the block and getting all the way to the point where you put in the values. At this time the calibration correction settings are for re sellers only. I do believe they are going to make some changes in the future so users can calibrate there own mill. I will keep you posted!

:banghead: you can tell me I wont tell anyone else ;)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey all,

cG4MGz3.gif

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How about a video to calibrate the Imes Icore 450i so I don't have to call and bug tech support when I want to calibrate?

Just get a software what records all events on your PC during a tech support session...then you'll know what to do...;)

Top Bottom