New 3Shape Anatomy Library

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hi!

I found this on the internet.

New 3Shape Anatomy Library – Saylors Dental Laboratory, Inc.

I have a D250 Scanner 3 Shape.I'm using Wieland Dental Designer software.I'm just curious where can i download some new anatomy crown (I'm looking for crown model files (*.wrl or *.dcm files). The Europian distributor said, he can't help me, he has only:

- Wieland Nature Standard
- Wieland Nature Fine
- Prismatik
- C25
- Premium (Ovoid,Rectangular,Ovoid)

Crowns

If you have any different anatomical crowns please help me and send to my email address. ([email protected] or [email protected]) you can also reach me on skype:stumpf.dent)

thanks very much

A

alan2423

Reaction score
you can scan and add as many libaries as you want in the 3shape software. its takes some time but can be very helpful later on.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the info. I knew that i can scan wax pontic, but do you know how can i scan anatomical wax up? Is there anz information about the method in the internet?

It will be very useful for me!

Thank you

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
To add to your library, from your Dental Manager screen, you go to the fifth icon from the left (top of page) which is called Scan it Library. From there you can tinker around to add your own favorites. I actually designed some Christmas jewelry in there since I don't know the jewelry cad software yet, and I needed an stl file format.

A

alan2423

Reaction score
stumpf can you send me those scans from your face book page, the DCM files would be great to use and work on
send them to [email protected]

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
of course i can but why do you want theese files? or do you want the finished crowns and bridge plan?