Need help with a big cases

zuikis313

zuikis313

Reaction score
Hello dear collegues
I need help working with big cases like allon4 and etc.:What is a usual protocol from start to finish. My protocol is :
Set up denture teeth on model and check in the mouth
Make a temporary denture for a few weeks or just scan denture and mill PMMA for a test in a mouth again.
Leave for a few days to find out what patient wants and than make corrections on that PMMA bridge and than mill Zirconium bridge. Are there any other ways or protocol to do this?I think it would be more precise to transfer denture teeth somehow to wax. Make corrections and than mill PMMA?I heard about wax injector and BDT tehnique. I saw a book for a sale but it looks that is sold out. Could someone tell me more about it?
Thanks in advance

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hello dear collegues
I need help working with big cases like allon4 and etc.:What is a usual protocol from start to finish. My protocol is :
Set up denture teeth on model and check in the mouth
Make a temporary denture for a few weeks or just scan denture and mill PMMA for a test in a mouth again.
Leave for a few days to find out what patient wants and than make corrections on that PMMA bridge and than mill Zirconium bridge. Are there any other ways or protocol to do this?I think it would be more precise to transfer denture teeth somehow to wax. Make corrections and than mill PMMA?I heard about wax injector and BDT tehnique. I saw a book for a sale but it looks that is sold out. Could someone tell me more about it?
Thanks in advance

Hello there,

BDT is a great technique that has a very specific protocol to follow in order to do it right. Would suggest you attend a course from the technique's founders Phill Reddington and Lee Mullins. Where are you based ??

Top Bottom