need a cheap steam cleaner......

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Cheap and long lasting dont' belong in the same sentence...Bego

So true, I have had many cheap and a few mid range and all of them eventually went to ****. Went with your recommendation Danny and bought the Bego with the fancy water softener and the thing is PERFECT, hard plumbed turn it on and off and it just works

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
So true, I have had many cheap and a few mid range and all of them eventually went to ****. Went with your recommendation Danny and bought the Bego with the fancy water softener and the thing is PERFECT, hard plumbed turn it on and off and it just works

I agree about Bego expensive but worth it . I opened up my Bego Easymix last year after ten years just to clean everything up . When I got the cover off it looked like it had been made in the industrial revolution ,all the parts were way over engineered . I remember thinking damn Bego makes nice stuff this thing will outlive me . Stay away from the Whipmix steam cleaners Iv'e had three ,,,,No Beuno :(

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
OP didn't specify what "cheap" is. I am in the arena of Reliable. I have the 6000CD now for 3 years. Very dependable. I run RO water thru it, and have never had any issues with it. In my books, $1200 is relatively cheap is my point. I have had the $75 dollar ones, a $200 one, and I got the junk I paid for.