Nabertherm LHT02/17 LB Speed Alarm 04-04

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Does anyone knows what that means or what is wrong? Furnace is new, we set up initial program for before first use and I got this error. Now I've programed furnace for speed cycle for Katana UTML and before cooling I got same error. Anyone? In manual there's no describtion about the error, just that it is configured alarm.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Could you be outside of its parameter settings in one of the steps? Have you contacted NaberTherm?

R

rookiee

Reaction score
After investigation we solved the problem, thanks to guys from Nabertherm. Lower fan was not working and so furnace got overheated and stopped the process everytime and send me an alarm. We discovered one of the cables inside the electronics was disconected which was the reason fan wasn't working at all. Glad this is over! :)

user name

user name

Reaction score
Does anyone knows what that means or what is wrong? Furnace is new, we set up initial program for before first use and I got this error. Now I've programed furnace for speed cycle for Katana UTML and before cooling I got same error. Anyone? In manual there's no describtion about the error, just that it is configured alarm.
Seriously? Youre going to speed fire UTML? Please don't tell anyone what material youre using...speed will make it look like crap.

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Well yeah, tried it, it's no good, will go on slow program. Unfortunately I have 0 experience in zirconia sintering, just bought the system. Speed cycle is approved by Noritake so I thought it should work. Now I know, slow for trasparency is the only way.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im not positive, but I think Noritake pulled the speed cycle off the list of recommendations.

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Could be, I found it online. Also I saw dr. Ed Mclaren tested some speed cycles and he said he got some promising result and I think one of the specimens was also Katana. But it doesn't matter, will go slow. :)

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
There is a difference between speed and fast. Sub 2 hrs for speed, and these usually only work with lower trans materials. Fast anything less than the standard programs, our ru. Between 2.5 and 4.5 hrs (depending on translucency of material) and still give good results. Our MT Multi layer can fire as fast as 4.5 hours and looms as good as full 9.8hr program. The monochromatic MT can sinter as fast as 2.5hrs and looks just as good. But some have done the Multi at this speed and gotten poor results.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom