Music in the Lab

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Led Zeppelin cover band with a reggae beat and an Elvis impersonator as the lead singer. What could go wrong?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Jeese Glenn,I had a few of their tapes and brought them to Jamaica.
Charlie Haj and Tort Elvis. I think they're from Toronto.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Maybe I bought the tapes in Toronto...ya that's it.
I played it for this Jamaican dude ,not impressed.lol

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Ok, Mattt...it's on :D

Which version is better, Coldplay, or Alex Parks. I vote Parks, all the way.

I agree with you! I like Alex Parks' voice better than Chris Martin's from coldplay!! BUT I think I like the way the band coldplay plays the instrumental part of the song better. But I also think that my opinon on this particular pairing for songs depends on what mood I am in when I listen to it... If any of that makes any sense?!?!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I agree with you! I like Alex Parks' voice better than Chris Martin's from coldplay!! BUT I think I like the way the band coldplay plays the instrumental part of the song better. But I also think that my opinon on this particular pairing for songs depends on what mood I am in when I listen to it... If any of that makes any sense?!?!

It does make sense. Especially about the instrumental part, as Alex's is all about show casing her voice, and not a band as a whole.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We lost another legend named Chuck.

I didn't realize he also created The Newlywed game, The Dating game and wrote Palisades Park....among all the other books etc.he did.

Top Bottom