Music in the Lab

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well, at least if she watches the whole video for 10 hours, she might calm down and forgive me...or, it could drive her nuts and make things worse?
I have a feeling that after she listens to two minutes of it, she'll start hitting the fast forward to see if it gets any better, when she figures out that it dosen't, she's going to scratch you off her Christmas card list. I know I did. :D

Last edited:
Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
Do you have a bike? I like new tech/high performance, but some (most) of the older stuff is very cool too.
Check out the Vincent. It is the one Rollie Free did 153 MPH on at Bonneville wearing only a swimsuit. classic photo he was crazy. I have a 75 Yamaha 500 in my garage my son left there that I need to sell on Craig's list. It does not run, semi basket case...I used to have a 1966 Honda 250 Twin Scrambler but that was years ago. I ride a bicycle now. I need the exercise.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Birthday

Last edited:
PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Songs like this one have a special meaning to me, especially when considering what happened on this date in history. Maybe not as contemporary as others, but it speaks volumes.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Songs like this one have a special meaning to me, especially when considering what happened on this date in history. Maybe not as contemporary as others, but it speaks volumes.

Pretty much that whole Greatest Hits CD is excellent. One of my favorites that I hadn't listened to for awhile. Nice post, PDC, brings back some good memories of my mom.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
SRV....sad memories of tragic loss, 1990.
I golfed last month at the foot of the hills where that happened, thought about it.

Last edited:
brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Good call Car. I saw Clapton and Winwood in Columbus back in 2009-ish (I believe) where they did this tune...awesome.

Top Bottom