Multi Unit Abuts

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am trying to create a all on 5 implant denture from Zr puck. I am using Preciso CAD(Exocad) and am having problems find a scan body to use as I have a abut. level impression and want to scan and incorporate a wax up. If anyone has a suggestion it will be greatly appreciated! In addition, once designed I will outsource milling, as my mill is not 5 axis' again suggestions? Again Thanks In Advance!

cipro

cipro

Reaction score
Is there a locator abutment in the market that can be used in cases with more than 20 º divergencce from the path of insertion of a All on 4, if so which company carries it?
THANKS

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I have checked with Zahn as they sell DESS, but they only have the implant level scan bodies? Does DESS sell direct in the US?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Is there a locator abutment in the market that can be used in cases with more than 20 º divergencce from the path of insertion of a All on 4, if so which company carries it?
THANKS
It might be best to create your own thread to ask that so it won't be lost amongst all the posts that are actually relevant to the OP's original question.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
THANKS
Try the MediLoc from Medentika - marketed by Instradent in US.
You based in US?
LCM

Top Bottom