More contoured crowns (ceramco 3)

D

Dentalguy1975

Reaction score
Once again I need a real camera but it's hard to sneak these pics while I'm working. I do about 35 a day, contour only. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Or take photos with glaze liquid on them.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Ceramco3 can be beautiful with proper technique. I have learned a lot from this group of technicians. Stick around. I will eventually invest in GC or another porcelain, once my Lab has stabilized into a viable business. Until then, I will use the skills from the stack artists and glazers present. You contouring will improve as you immerse yourself into the excellent photography. Go for it, you have the desire and skill set.

I learned to glaze and build first, so I had an advantage with color analysis. My grinding skills came later, but never gelled.

M

martintay

Reaction score
"Contour Only " doesn`t sound that much to me ? Maybe I`m reading this wrong ?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
"Contour Only " doesn`t sound that much to me ? Maybe I`m reading this wrong ?

Hi Martintay. 35 sounds like a lot to me. In a production lab you have to deal with a seriously heavy start time. If he is grinding only, that would indicate an assembly line style. I worked in a mid sized lab and starting those balls of glass ruined my hands.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
However this does bring into question the perception that handmade is superior to cad/cam.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
However this does bring into question the perception that handmade is superior to cad/cam.

I have come to a reasonable understanding of cad/cam. I am not a fan of Cheap or Assembly line work, but there is a place for it. Besides, what is shown on this site is extraordinary.

I admit to visiting the milling threads for tips on staining. Such artistry. But I cannot be reliable for a serious assessment as I am out of the loop when it comes to viewing a broad band of work, in person. We just finished an e.max 6 unit anterior for showing. The vitality is incredible. I don't seen any milled crowns with that. Not even in the magazines which are probably photo shopped.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I believe it takes digital coupled with analog to get a truly complete product. Complete to me is fit, function, longevity and esthetics.

M

Maverick

Reaction score
The-perfect-wife-we-all-dream-for_original.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
Maverick, I realize youre trying to be funny, but its not sitting well with me. If thats truely how you feel about your wife, then thats very sad. Im sure thats not how you felt when you married her. Maybe she is hard to get along with, or not the vision of loveliness you felt she once was...back when you were more of a man.

M

Maverick

Reaction score
Maverick, I realize youre trying to be funny, but its not sitting well with me. If thats truely how you feel about your wife, then thats very sad. Im sure thats not how you felt when you married her. Maybe she is hard to get along with, or not the vision of loveliness you felt she once was...back when you were more of a man.
Sit on your chair properly then..........and man up! x

Top Bottom