More 3Shape / Straumann BS

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is running into this issue with 2016 -

I know local milling is gone. This isn't that. My system won't even let me send a Straumann Ti abutment if I have concurrently designed a locally milled coping or crown or a printed model. This is forcing me to design the case with Straumann only files, and then go back and change the order after the abutment has been sent off, and then design the crown, coping or model. F-ing moronic, IMHO...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
....but remember to buy original

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is running into this issue with 2016 -

I know local milling is gone. This isn't that. My system won't even let me send a Straumann Ti abutment if I have concurrently designed a locally milled coping or crown or a printed model. This is forcing me to design the case with Straumann only files, and then go back and change the order after the abutment has been sent off, and then design the crown, coping or model. F-ing moronic, IMHO...

2016.1.0 worked just fine, but when I went to 2016.2.0, Straumann said they are good but 3shape wouldn't send the file, I think it might be a windows 10 update issue. Lucky i have 2016.2.0 on my personal station and not production.

Also Split files local crown with Straumann abutment or any other mfg is a BIG Glitch in 2016.1.0 fixed in 2016.2.0. I had issues with local copings and Argen abutments.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Straumann repositioning analogs are glorified dowel pins.

Remember ****. Buy original"

Top Bottom