Monolithic Pink Zirconia Crown.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Got bored stuck in work on Friday night and made this :D Origin Beyond Plus , ZZ Aquarell B tissue dip , One shot stain & Glaze, Assorted Ivocolor stains with InSync glaze paste.
IMG_8782.JPG IMG_5732.JPG

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
If you're bored does that mean you could have gone home or somewhere else other than work?
Way cool lookin though!

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
If you're bored does that mean you could have gone home or somewhere else other than work?
Way cool lookin though!
Ha ha , no I was stuck doing a bunch of scanning , so I was multitasking playing with this thing .

doug

doug

Reaction score
I think I'd include that with the original to the doc( one with sense of humor) and have him put it in for the patient to see. Looks cool

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I think I'd include that with the original to the doc( one with sense of humor) and have him put it in for the patient to see. Looks cool
Doug we think alike . I'm wishing now I had finished the margins down on the die just incase the patient loved it and wanted to keep it . As you say I will do just that and send it over in the box with the real one next week :D

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Doug we think alike . I'm wishing now I had finished the margins down on the die just incase the patient loved it and wanted to keep it . As you say I will do just that and send it over in the box with the real one next week :D
Hey Doug ! the patient loved it :D:D:D:D:D:D .Seriously I did show it to the Doctor and he said he would try it in , I'll let you know how it goes .
Singer-Pink-face.jpg

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
NO, omg i was just joking. T.T now you guys make me feel bad.

The only real service we offer is additional handling for diamonds being socketed into the center of a tooth.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Literally minded people make for interesting conversations. I'll call the restaurant of your choice and arrange dinner on the house. ;)
The only real service we offer is additional handling for diamonds being socketed into the center of a tooth.
Real diamonds? Discussed doing it a few times, but always came down to a chain of custody issue for the patient.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score

Damn ! ,,, I was working up a whole new business model with price lists and everything ,,,,,, Ah well back to work :(

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Literally minded people make for interesting conversations. I'll call the restaurant of your choice and arrange dinner on the house. ;)

Real diamonds? Discussed doing it a few times, but always came down to a chain of custody issue for the patient.

yeah they pay an insurance premium for it and are present 100% of the time for it, else we won't do it