Reaction score
Amann Girrbach is making this.

Not for sale just yet.

L

ladent17

Reaction score
hello all
I come Sébastien dental consultant in France and CAM Dental
I can revive this post because I want to have information on this green metal!
is it possible to have the composition of this metal??
you know who makes it and when will he sold, for I have for my test on it I realize you included pictures, produced by super cons yet found a marketing

look thats!!!!

here is a pre-sintered metal case with carry home IMES iCORE
it is sintered

aimg542.imageshack.us_img542_5260_p1020117.jpg

the banks have not been retouched, we arrive at an exceptionally fine!!

aimg847.imageshack.us_img847_9672_p1020118k.jpg

all this for you sir that the product is really great but I can not understand is why it is not marketed, it is found nowhere??
aimg542.imageshack.us_img542_5260_p1020117.jpg aimg847.imageshack.us_img847_9672_p1020118k.jpg

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Milling green metal is done in a dry mill. It also makes your tools last five times longer and you can cut ten times faster. It's also less wear and tear on spindles and servos.

Very interesting Mark, again you guys WoW me with stuff i never heard of.....But only to here we will have it soon..

went to anext Tech here and ask him what is Green Metal???

So i understand its something coming out of japan?? slow down cause of Earthquke.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
spoke to dentsply about this the other week. theirs was meant to be out this year, but it sounds like its a case of its ready when its ready now.

Its still in R&D so dont hold your breath.

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Im really looking forward to getting a high translucent zirconia i can layer, should make things that much easier to blend with emax.

And when compared to some of the older zirconias like the current Cercon stuff which is horribly opaque, if will make a huge difference.

At the moment i have to employ different techniques and a few tricks to help mask the frames which all take time, so again a HT frame will save time also.

Mike Girard (CEO of Diadem) is offering a monolithic zirconia called Diazir which in my opinion is the most translucent full contour zirconia out there at this point. He is milling on the 5-axis Roeder's. More info: Diadem Precision Technology - Products - Diazir Zirconia

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure DiaZir is just Zahn's new Zirlux re-branded.

Diadem does not manufacture anything that I am aware of. (Raw Materials)

They just buy materials and mill them.

No?

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Pretty sure DiaZir is just Zahn's new Zirlux re-branded.

Diadem does not manufacture anything that I am aware of. (Raw Materials)

They just buy materials and mill them.

No?

your 100% correct ***! The Zirlux and Diazir share the same zirconia material, pre-shaded isostatic discs in 5 shades.

Last edited:
Top Bottom