Max. Denture / Mand. Over denture, Hader / Ball retained

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Been busy between laser welding and CadCam bars that this one I opted to laser weld. 4 implants (Calcitek) with a Hader ( Dog Bone) in the anterior portion and Micro balls ( Rhein 83) in the posterior. This combination works well. Case was sent for try-in, all approved. With the mand. cast, placed the bar post on the cast in reference to the set-up using a putty matrix. I then cut the height of the bar post in reference to the occlusal plane. I want the height of the bar as low as I can get it. Once height of the post cut, I cut a Dog Bone Hader ( BTI ) to the correct length and welded in place. Building the weld up to the correct thickness for strength. Then using a round bar stock, I cut and welded both distal bar sections to connect the distal bar post. Once all built up, welded on the ball attachments using a surveyor to have the parallel to each other. Once completed on the build up of Ti, the bar was rubber wheeled and polished. Placed on the master cast, blocked out, and proceeded with creating a duplicate cast for processing. Note the analogs used. Duplicate was transferred to the articulator along with the set-up. The cast were invested, and injected ( Ivocap). As mentioned before, I am capturing the retentive housings at time of processing. Case is deflasked, and finished. Mand. arch is fit back to the master relieving any undercuts.
IMG_0630.jpg IMG_0631.jpg IMG_0627.jpg IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0640.jpg IMG_0635.jpg IMG_0643.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Love the setup and finish!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. very nice