Margins

L

labdude

Reaction score
Quote "What has ever stopped the manufactures from raping us ?

My main question is.... Why work harder, with dangerous materials to produce a product that is inferior, FOR LESS?

When its spelled out like this it kind of makes you think???"

Unrestrained pursuit of profit is not a healthy thing for any nation. You get this kind of thing. We are an ambitious, greedy, and curious, group. (humans)
The restraint of these habits, however, can't come from the force of government or law, to succeed. The restraint needs come from the individual person.
Very basic I suppose, but, seems to be the way we are.
Some, as pointed out here, are forced to work in ways we would rather not. Some are passed over and ignored, others need to work with dangerous and inferior products, because the ones that pay us request these things be done. And they have little or no concern about the outcome. True, some of those that make the requests are trying to help the less fortunate. So much gets lost in our high speed days. And you better keep up, or, you'll be used for traction.
So, do the best you can to help out, everywhere.
Interesting thoughts in that quote. Makes me think the way I usually do.

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
Is it possible that the alloys CTE's were slightly outside the parameter of the porcelain? Or the margin is burnished.

R

rebel dental lab

Reaction score
I have seen this before in non precious. Not sure how it works but I noticed that it occurs in castings that aren't very dense and also when a lot of used metal is used. I don't think it becomes thin and creeps like high noble but rather becomes stiff brittle and short. Don't know of this helps. Ferris