LT ingot or MT ingot that is the question~

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Stump shade is A3 and tooth shade is between A1 and A2 i think. I dont see much translucency so definitely taking out HT ingot for my option. Thinking of either using LT or MT on this case. What do you guys think? Press with LT A1 and just stain without cutback? So far i m leaning to this. Or maybe MT A1 and just stain without cutback.

Attachments

• IMG_9417.JPG
    IMG_9417.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9415.JPG
    IMG_9415.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9412.JPG
    IMG_9412.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 92
JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
LT A1 stain down to 1.5

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
And tell the Dr to prep that ridiculous central too.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
MT A1, and let some of that nice prep shade color to come through the ging 1/2. Keep it at about at 7-8/10ths on the ging., and for the Inc create a frame to be about 80% of finished size, and layer it with Std enamels.
Patrick just posted with what I agree with as I was typing.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your great opinion and advices! I guess many of you guys suggest MT A1 over LT so i have decided to press with MT A1 and try to just play around with stains without cutting back on this one. I was leaning on LT but i guess i can play outside of my comfort zone and try MT and see where it goes. Thanks once again guys!

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Oh btw Multi is a great option as well but i dont have Multi ring and stuff so its not an option for me :(

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your great opinion and advices! I guess many of you guys suggest MT A1 over LT so i have decided to press with MT A1 and try to just play around with stains without cutting back on this one. I was leaning on LT but i guess i can play outside of my comfort zone and try MT and see where it goes. Thanks once again guys!
After your done playing with the MT ingot you can press it again in LT for the Dr to cement lol.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
@JKraver hahaha come on dont jinx me lol I just finished the case and it came out pretty awesome~ Lets see how it goes in the patient's mouth. Although i hate that my dr doesnt take a full face shot photo of patient. Hate doing guessing game with length of incisals and tilted angles of tooth

Top Bottom