Look who just got a new toy.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
BTW you can share stock between the two CAMs if you map the drive. Thats how we did it.

Please PM me instructions on exactly how, i tried with my buddies setup and **** just crashed it was a mess, this way I don't have to depend on a synch software to do it for me.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Both awesome setups Seven....very clean and lean. Where did you source those benches/workstations?

Cabinets are from HomeDepot then had a custom top made to fit the entire back wall of the lab.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Are you using one compressor to run both these mills? Do you use a compressor for anything else in the lab. I currently have one mill, looking at another but not sure if one compressor will run both of them, I also use air for one vacuum mixer, one sandblaster and 3 bench air nozzles.

Sit down for this.........................

We are running a single Ingersal-Rand 60gal stand up from homedeopt for the entire lab.

2 mills, 9 benches, 3 nozzle in the model room, a sandblaster, greatlake ministar suck down unit. All air runs through a dryer before entering the building. Haven;t had any issues yet, runs like a champ day and night. It is a scary setup but solid for the past 14 years other then the replacement of a motor and pressure switch.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Sit down for this.........................

We are running a single Ingersal-Rand 60gal stand up from homedeopt for the entire lab.

2 mills, 9 benches, 3 nozzle in the model room, a sandblaster, greatlake ministar suck down unit. All air runs through a dryer before entering the building. Haven;t had any issues yet, runs like a champ day and night. It is a scary setup but solid for the past 14 years other then the replacement of a motor and pressure switch.
Its not impossible to run off one compressor, its just scary. to know your lab goes down when that goes down.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Its not impossible to run off one compressor, its just scary. to know your lab goes down when that goes down.

That's why I made my boss spend the money on a voltage regulator so we don't run through pressure regulators like water. Before I got the voltage regulator we replace like 6 pressure regulators and two motors. We spent like 1300.00 and never had an issue for years till the motor crapped out. Just change the belt once a year and check and clean oil and filters as needed.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Is that a bottle of wine on the shelf to help get through the day ?

Top Bottom