Look who just got a new toy.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So last Friday Talladium delivered our new S1 VHF. It's like big bro and little sis. LOL

20160318_134706.jpg

Got it all setup, tools and all, synced the archive location for disks to be interchanged across mills networked STL file location and played with continuous 5 axis. So far so good.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Awesome, you will love it

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Ive got the S1 and S2 they are solid work horses, just ditch the garbage DentalCAM software

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Ive got the S1 and S2 they are solid work horses, just ditch the garbage DentalCAM software

I really want to get Hyperdent to run these mills. That way one cam software runs all the disks, VHF can't network via software so I have to use a software called DSynchronize to sync the archive folders so the mills see the changes in the disks when camming is finished.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
9-12 for a molar, still figuring out the tool life times. Going to tweak the strategies some more and see what she'll really do.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Dental Techs and race car guys say the same thing I am gonna tinker for 6 hours with this and take one second off of my time.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Courtesy of XKCD.com

Hillarious place.

is_it_worth_the_time.png

A

adl

Reaction score
So last Friday Talladium delivered our new S1 VHF. It's like big bro and little sis. LOL

View attachment 21101

Got it all setup, tools and all, synced the archive location for disks to be interchanged across mills networked STL file location and played with continuous 5 axis. So far so good.
Congrats Sevan!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Awesome, you will love it

Here you go John, the setup I put together for my friend.

20151117_202201_001.jpg 20151117_204350.jpg

Since these images He added a Roland DWX-50 and is waiting to get Hyperdent hooked up to it. The Roland DWX-50 sits in the corner behind the second VHF.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
BTW you can share stock between the two CAMs if you map the drive. Thats how we did it.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Both awesome setups Seven....very clean and lean. Where did you source those benches/workstations?

Care Dental Lab

Care Dental Lab

Reaction score
Are you using one compressor to run both these mills? Do you use a compressor for anything else in the lab. I currently have one mill, looking at another but not sure if one compressor will run both of them, I also use air for one vacuum mixer, one sandblaster and 3 bench air nozzles.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Are you using one compressor to run both these mills? Do you use a compressor for anything else in the lab. I currently have one mill, looking at another but not sure if one compressor will run both of them, I also use air for one vacuum mixer, one sandblaster and 3 bench air nozzles.
Get a second compressor one for mills one for other stuff.

Top Bottom