Lithium Disilicate

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I think he is from the upside down part of the world.

That's right, Sikboy is in Australia! There still must be ongoing interaction for me to help him. I thought I got him in touch with the German team and this was done. This issue is usually a spruing issue, however I must know everything he is doing before I make any recommendations. Otherwise it is pointless and a total waist of time. He is really out of my jurisdiction, but I will help him if he calls me.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Chris, now that Lab day is over, can you talk about details on your ingot more?
Did not find info on your Facebook page.
Does it use the Chromoscop, Vita Classic or Vita 3D shade system?
LCM

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Chris, now that Lab day is over, can you talk about details on your ingot more?
Did not find info on your Facebook page.
Does it use the Chromoscop, Vita Classic or Vita 3D shade system?
LCM

Sure,

It use Vita Classic. It will take some time, but we plan on working on a conversion for 3D from what I hear. email me and I will send you the Brochure PDF files.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Thanks, Wilco.
Let us know when this becomes available for regular purchase.
LCM

E

Ela Grabowski

Reaction score
Hi. I need some help. I'm trying to use the whipmix pro press furnace to press emax ingots. How do I set the parameters?
Also the burnout oven ney vulcan 1-130. How do I set the program for 100g and 200 g rings using pro best investment? Please help. I'm new to emax product. I worked with other materials but never had to set up the firing programs
You can press Emax in any pressing furnace. I use WhipMix pro press 100 furnaces all day long. Let me know and I can help you with the parameters

E

Ela Grabowski

Reaction score
Most e.max can be pressed in most press furnaces (as long as it is well maintained) you may just have to tweak the parameters a little to suit your particular press.
How exactly do I do it? Please help

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Hi. I need some help. I'm trying to use the whipmix pro press furnace to press emax ingots. How do I set the parameters?
Also the burnout oven ney vulcan 1-130. How do I set the program for 100g and 200 g rings using pro best investment? Please help. I'm new to emax product. I worked with other materials but never had to set up the firing programs
Send a PM to @TheLabGuy he has helped others in the past.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
LabGuy is cursing you right now.
He'll have to get in line.....

I'm thinking of changing my screen name to "ThornInTheAss"
Whadaya think?

Last edited:
Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
How exactly do I do it? Please help

Hi Ela,

Here is a chart with the Press Parameters for our older furnaces. If a person has an older furnace (ex: ProPress 100) I always suggest they start with the parameters for the EP500. If a newer generation furnace you should start with the EP600 parameters.

Input these into your furnace and try a pressing. Once you have pressed and divested (no Invex yet) examine for reaction layer and complete pressing. If you have a complete pressing and minimal reaction layer leave it alone. If you have little reaction layer, but an incomplete pressing, raise the high temperature by 5C; repeat until you get a complete pressing. If you have a complete pressing, but heavy reaction layer, lower the temperature by 5C; repeat until you get an incomplete pressing then raise the temperature back to your last complete pressing temperature.

If you are getting "ice cream scoop" shaped divots in the surface, this is a sign of an incomplete pressing and pressing temp should be adjusted.

Of course this all assumes that your burnout furnace is calibrated correctly, your sprue and pattern placement is correct, etc.

Also download the IPS e.max Press Monolithic Solutions Instructions for Use (IFU) from the IV website, so you have all the relevant information on sprueing and ring placement. Below is the direct link to IFU.

I hope this helps and if you need any more guidance, please give me a call at 800-533-6825 ext 4200 and I'll be happy to help as I can.

http://www.ivoclarvivadent.us/zoolu...nt/27583/IPS+e-max+Press+Monolithic+Solutions

upload_2015-6-12_8-57-33.png

A

Alex Meek

Reaction score
Greetings Ron, Currently the ingots might be sold straightforwardly through Zubler USA in North America. The estimating will be tantamount, yet the use proficiency will increment. We have 2g and 3g ingot sizes accessible and our ingots can be stacked, so there is less waist. Current writing proposes expanded tasteful also. We will be noting inquiries at the corner amid Lab day about this and our different items being discharged in the event that you might want to stop by.

Alex Meek

Last edited by a moderator: