Lithium Disilicate

L

LDent

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am interested in trying lithium disilicate as opposed to using full contour zirconia.
Although I have a pressing furnace for regular press ceramics, I have not yet had the opportunity to use emax.
I would like to know if there are any lithium disilicate ingots on the market now that can be used with conventional pressing ovens. I would appreciate the help.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Most e.max can be pressed in most press furnaces (as long as it is well maintained) you may just have to tweak the parameters a little to suit your particular press.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Patrick is spot on!
go for it, emax is a true beauty to work with

C

charles007

Reaction score
Emax... but ! fyi Zubler ingots are just around the corner, and GC is just before releasing a new porcelain for LD

S

Sissorhands

Reaction score
Try the emax layered ingot you won't be sorry.

elitedentalstudio

elitedentalstudio

Reaction score
You can press Emax in any pressing furnace. I use WhipMix pro press 100 furnaces all day long. Let me know and I can help you with the parameters

doug

doug

Reaction score
Well, I was told last year in Chicago that the Zubler ingots were gonna be out "real soon." Still waiting for any word on them

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Well, I was told last year in Chicago that the Zubler ingots were gonna be out "real soon." Still waiting for any word on them

Hi Doug, It is true, we thought the FDA process would happen a lot faster than it did. However, the FDA approval came through two weeks ago and LD Ingots are here as well as our DC Ceram ceramics system and stains! We are gearing up right now to have starter kits available just after Chicago and maybe some in Chicago. Those of you interested in information may want to wait until Chicago. We have a lot to do and multiple product launches in Chicago. Come see us if you are going to be there.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'll stop by in Chicago and visit, maybe you'll have some info or product to show. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
One thing that has always upset me about Zubler is the fact that I enjoy making things difficult and they are making it harder and harder for me to do that....... Lol

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi Doug, It is true, we thought the FDA process would happen a lot faster than it did. However, the FDA approval came through two weeks ago and LD Ingots are here as well as our DC Ceram ceramics system and stains! We are gearing up right now to have starter kits available just after Chicago and maybe some in Chicago. Those of you interested in information may want to wait until Chicago. We have a lot to do and multiple product launches in Chicago. Come see us if you are going to be there.

What's the pricing on these ingots? Are they going to be sold in tubes of 5 like Emax?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
What's the pricing on these ingots? Are they going to be sold in tubes of 5 like Emax?

Hi Ron, Currently the ingots will only be sold directly through Zubler USA in North America. The pricing will be comparable, but the usage efficiency will increase. We have 2g and 3g ingot sizes available and our ingots can be stacked, so there is less waist. Current literature suggests increased aesthetic as well. We will be answering questions at the booth during Lab day about this and our other products being released if you would like to stop by.

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
Hi Ron, Currently the ingots will only be sold directly through Zubler USA in North America. The pricing will be comparable, but the usage efficiency will increase. We have 2g and 3g ingot sizes available and our ingots can be stacked, so there is less waist. Current literature suggests increased aesthetic as well. We will be answering questions at the booth during Lab day about this and our other products being released if you would like to stop by.
ZublerUSA what's your plan for getting docs to request this product? My docs ask for emax, not LD. Also, any Patent infringement we need to be made aware of?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
fwiw you can stack emax ingots just fine.
it was prescribed before they came out with the larger ingots....just saying

doug

doug

Reaction score
Will you have a selection similar to the Value and Opal ingots? I like them a lot for veneers and inlays.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Personally I informed my doctors of the material. I have a separate code and item in my billing software. It states concept press. Not emax. My doctors love it so far

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
I can't see a significant reason to consider this over emax. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
Personally I informed my doctors of the material. I have a separate code and item in my billing software. It states concept press. Not emax. My doctors love it so far
Is it better?