Let's change ANATOMICAL FORMS(only stl format)

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
is there somewhere to get an anatomical library?
interested in one...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Wie jetzt einfach nur Zahntechniker???????:)

Einfach nur Zahntechniker !!!!

stl must be changed in off files in meshlab for example after you have the off file you must load it in in the modeleditor to mark the surface parts than save now you have eoff but their are some additional info in the metadata file copy and rename like my front. You must have two parts one for the pontics with a closed surface at the base and one with a open surface at the base for teeth.

Last edited:
André Monicci

André Monicci

Reaction score
Tambem gostaria de Obter uma biblioteca Knut Pará o exocad, alguem TEM ??

bog

bog

there's always a way ;)
Reaction score
stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
If somebody wants to TRADE with me the NEW ZIRKONZAHN HEROES libraries i can give the whole IVOCLAR Gnathostar/Phonares in STL. PM if you are Intrested in....

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Is this library available for 3 Shape? Very nice

Yenyen4

Yenyen4

Reaction score
Hi friends!!! Hope you will find theese anatomical forms - UBASSY lower molars - 5 variations - intresting and easy to use..

with some little modifications you can design very intresting crowns

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6y7hw87z7j6607/2zorxlyyJ-

Have fun with them!!! And share some intresting own scans if you have any

All the best
Hi Friends,

Is it possible to have the link for this anatomical forms ?? I have Exocad on dental direkt Scan...

I need help, because the anatomical thooth are not so good Inside ! !

Thank's

B

Boris

Reaction score
hi i new whit cad cam, im using zirkonzahn , does anyone have some .eoff files i want to do some test , thanks

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
microsoft has forcibly upgraded my pc to win 10. @#$% the bastards. fortunately, exocad still works. but modeleditor no longer does. is there a new version compatible with win 10?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
microsoft has forcibly upgraded my pc to win 10. @#$% the bastards. fortunately, exocad still works. but modeleditor no longer does. is there a new version compatible with win 10?
Yes. I can email it to you later. PM me contact info

L

labo3d

Reaction score
Thank you so much my friend!guys is there any convert theese files??please help both library would be very interesting...I can give the whole Ivoclar Living Tooth Mould Chart SR Phonares II scanned version for the STL version :)
If somebody wants to TRADE with me the NEW ZIRKONZAHN HEROES libraries i can give the whole IVOCLAR Gnathostar/Phonares in STL. PM if you are Intrested in....

Hello, I have candulor physiostar nfc + in STL , I would like to have Ivostar/Gnathostar in dcm or stl. thank you

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
I'm in for trading, can you post a sample to check it works correctly?

R

RobertZT

Reaction score
I have the Ceramill Mindforms by AG and Ceramill Mindforms by Knut Miller Tooth Library and as well as VITA PHYSIODENS Tooth Library. However, they are not converted to STL. The AG library is .eoff and Knut Miller is .drmsdfa while Vita is .csdfa extension. Anybody knows how to convert these files to STL, so I can share it with you guys? This forum was helpful to me so I'd thought I might contribute something if only I can get your help. Thanks.
Hello, do you still have those Libraries? Ty

Top Bottom