JKraver

Reaction score
Looks kindof legit.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
that was a horribly large glob of porcelain LOL

anyway, 2 questions.... how long do they last? extremely durable doesnt give me what i need. and lastly, its a carbon brush? does it potentially contamintate the porcelain if a portion of a brush fiber gets trapped in the ceramic?

K

Kaypan

Reaction score
Looks a lot like the smileline n.era brushes. Wonder how much liquid the tip can contain, which is my major issue with the n.era.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
I have MPF, smiline and Renfert Lay Art. About time, ceramists will be rare, thanks for digital dentistry lol

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i want one, how much, who do i get it from ,i want i want i want sorry very long day

B

bullit

Reaction score
D.V.A. usually has good cutting edge products. looks interesting !!!!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That is something I will try . For years Iv'e tried to replace my damn expensive #8 smileline brush tips but I can't find anything that works and feels the same :( View attachment 21607

And the tips really wear out quick if you use the Renfert Tropical trays. I'm using the smIle line trays to help with that, but with the cost
of their membranes, I'm wondering if it isn't a trade off?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
And the tips really wear out quick if you use the Renfert Tropical trays. I'm using the smIle line trays to help with that, but with the cost
of their membranes, I'm wondering if it isn't a trade off?
I've used both trays and you're absolutely right. The membranes do last quite a while if you're careful with them tho.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That's kinda where I'm at too, in still using the smIle Line. Even though he black membranes are a nice contrast background to work on, they go out a lot faster than the white ones, even if you have a white one underneath to try to help preserve it.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Compared to the ease of wet building, especially with build up liquids and the end result of a denser more homogeneous firing, I'll stick with the cost of some brush tips and membranes as being worth it.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The sad part is the sales guy will say no.
Then he's a lousy salesman.
"Yes! Of course they do, but at a slightly higher cost. However, since you're such a valued customer, I'm going to offer you a discount........"

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Compared to the ease of wet building, especially with build up liquids and the end result of a denser more homogeneous firing, I'll stick with the cost of some brush tips and membranes as being worth it.
I thought the dry build up was a joke...

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Then he's a lousy salesman.
"Yes! Of course they do, but at a slightly higher cost. However, since you're such a valued customer, I'm going to offer you a discount........"
Let me check with my manager, they are back ordered 6-8 weeks. We can get the right handed to you in 2 business days.