Kulzer's palajet injector

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Any opinions on this processing method? The way I understand is that this is basically high quality self cure that is kept under pressure for the first ten mins of polymerization, then into the pressure pot to final cure. Has anyone had any good experiences with this system? Thinking about doing all of my full dentures this way.

Z

zahni

Reaction score
It works good. My favorite is the unipress system by schuetz dental. You don't need airpressure and can use hot and auto curing acrylics. Worked with it for many years. Great system!

Gesendet von meinem F3112 mit Tapatalk

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Yeah i use it. Its ok. I mainly do crown and bridge work, so its not used all that much. I find i get better results with good quality stones. White plaster tends to leave the denture a little dirty even if separated well. Its a small thing, but a thing none the less.
Grinding in the bite is so much easier.
I would love an ivoclar injector but didn't have the money at the time.
It says it can inject heat cure also but haven't experimented much to date, although the ultra is a very good acrylic. I have a bit of leftover, one in a little bag water and another bit just in air. 5 years later its the same color.

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback guys.

Z

zahni

Reaction score
With some thermopress equipment you can do the same, but only auto curing material not hot.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I would say it is slightly better than using auto resin in a flask. Same problems with the acrylic condensation reaction, but the VO is more stable.

budgenator

budgenator

Reaction score
It works good. My favorite is the unipress system by schuetz dental. You don't need airpressure and can use hot and auto curing acrylics. Worked with it for many years. Great system!

Gesendet von meinem F3112 mit Tapatalk
I've been interested in that system for years, it seemed a very elegant solution to denture injection, but they don't seem serious about conducting business in North America.