K3pro Implants.

C

chr1978

Reaction score
A former colleague of mine started working at a new lab a few weeks ago . They are mainly using K3pro implants from Germany and they are having problems with the stock abutments breaking. I have never heard of this system before and cannot find any mention of this system anywere on this forum.

I have visited their homepage and I can see the system is mainly being sold ind the former eastern european countries, Africa and India, so it is probably much cheaper then Nobel, Straumann, Camlog etc.

What is your thoughts on this system?

S

Soniq

Reaction score
A former colleague of mine started working at a new lab a few weeks ago . They are mainly using K3pro implants from Germany and they are having problems with the stock abutments breaking. I have never heard of this system before and cannot find any mention of this system anywere on this forum.

I have visited their homepage and I can see the system is mainly being sold ind the former eastern european countries, Africa and India, so it is probably much cheaper then Nobel, Straumann, Camlog etc.

The K3Pro appear to be a similar interface to Ankylos which also has a history of abutments breaking off in the implants. Very difficult to get out because of the sever Morse Taper.

Darwin

Attachments

• K3pro GERMANY.jpg
    K3pro GERMANY.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 12
B

billydte

Reaction score
K3pro is sold by dental crafters/ implant solutions. They call them argon implants also. I have a doc that uses them some. We did a full arch immediate load with them and they worked good. My biggest issue is they tell you not to torque them higher than 45 ncm. Not really a big deal, but immediate loading I would like more.
They sell the implants for $155 each.

Top Bottom