Izir implant bridges

Smilemaker1234

Smilemaker1234

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Can anyone give me some feedback on Izir implant zirconia bridges.
I would like to start doing these hybrid cases
in my laboratory.
CAP is a good company that offers courses. Has anyone taken the course?
I have done some single units with them and they were great.
Are there other companies that do milled frames for this type of product as well?
Your thoughts please

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I have done a bunch of full arch cases milled in house and the biggest concern I have when I outsource is who will eat it when things go bad.

When I do big cases and no one else touches it its on me NO MATTER WHAT.

We are married to these big cases and so many variables can effect the success or failure. Many are on the client but we are the ones holding the bag. Having a good warranty and set protocols to limit errors is mandatory.

While I know Bob and his crew are top notch the old saying goes that **** can happen. While I have never asked I have always wonder how this would work when issues arise with these big cases

Good luck on your quest, I for one have been asked to mill these big cases for others and I just have flat decided against it for these reasons.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we've done all on four, 4 connect - a few different systems.

I have to say, as long as things are done right, and Bob and the team at CAP really have a pretty good system that can be taught. We really havent had any issues.

If anything, the real issue is to learn when to add a custom abutment when you need it. (which i guess just equals learning when it is appropriate to do)