Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Great job drizzit.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Great case Drizzit, did you mill the frames in house?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Great case Drizzit, did you mill the frames in house?

Thanks Baobabtree !!

Yes the frames are milled inhouse . In this case , because of the most lab unfriendly implant system there is , cursed Ankylos , I used Ti bases , scanned them , milled the frame , and after the case was finished , I cemented them .

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Thanks Drizzit, just out of curiosity do you do all your CrCo frames with Ti inserts on implants? BTW I agree about Ankylos, fortunately none of my customers use it.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks Drizzit, just out of curiosity do you do all your CrCo frames with Ti inserts on implants? BTW I agree about Ankylos, fortunately none of my customers use it.

No , i almost never do that . Actually , I think this was the first time I did . I mill them completely out of a CoCr disc .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Dosa Zsolt

Dosa Zsolt

Reaction score
hi again Drizzt,
I just wanted to ask you what are you mixing your powders with?
and secondly what type of metal do you use for inline or what kind of metals have you tried so far for inline? thanks

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
hi again Drizzt,
I just wanted to ask you what are you mixing your powders with?
and secondly what type of metal do you use for inline or what kind of metals have you tried so far for inline? thanks

I am using Inline's mixing liquid , and I am using metal from the company Messa . They make metal discs for my milling machine . It is chrome cobalt . I always use a bonder coating (Bego bonder) after oxidation . This will stabilize CTE and avoid cracks , tears etc . I have also used chrome nickel with the same protocol , no problems .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , haven't posted for a while because I am not doing many PFM these days .

This one went out of the lab today , milled screw retained CoCr bridge , layered with Inline , white and pink .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a case I really enjoyed doing . Milled CoCr on top of 4 custom Ti abutments , layered with Ivoclar Inline , white and pink

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey all , another one , milled CoCr frame on 3 Ti custom abutments , layered with Ivoclar Inline

J

JamesBephoto

Reaction score
I am using Inline's mixing liquid , and I am using metal from the company Messa . They make metal discs for my milling machine . It is chrome cobalt . I always use a bonder coating (Bego bonder) after oxidation . This will stabilize CTE and avoid cracks , tears etc . I have also used chrome nickel with the same protocol , no problems .

Monkey w/ a tourch

Monkey w/ a tourch

Reaction score
Nice work. real nice.

P.S. Do'Urden?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Beautiful work man!

What makes you decide between different metal ceramics? Is it dependent on the alloy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro