It's here....................................................BOOM!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
now you have striped light too maybe in the near future the software is stable too and a new US version project 50 stars ???

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
I don't believe anyone has claimed that, but for the amount of money and all the Ukrainian software developers in the 3Shape army you'd think they could release something stable.Dontknow
i didn't have that issue on previous versions, so it may be limited - also i def don't have that problem on zirkonzahn designer. like i said, exocad hasn't had many problems, but i personally don't like the UI, the 3Shape experience is alot nicer.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
i didn't have that issue on previous versions, so it may be limited - also i def don't have that problem on zirkonzahn designer. like i said, exocad hasn't had many problems, but i personally don't like the UI, the 3Shape experience is alot nicer.
It's like a ceramic brush, which ever works best in your hands.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score

what?

Fair enough. Just not my flavor of Kool-Aid.

i hear you. There are alot of things I like in exocad - i think it's easier to make an aesthetic full upper and lower case on exocad. But 3Shape reigns supreme for abutment design and the common stuff. Also trios integration is amazing. However I would prefer to design a bar in exocad

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i *wanted* to grab a cintiq for 3shape design. never got around to it.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
There's only one person I know that uses the Cintiq to design with 3shape with and I met him

when he came to Birmingham. So are you the Larry I met?

LOL no i am not Larry.....and Kent you need to expand your HORIZONS haha get it?

We've been using the 21UX, i haven't tried any of the new 22 or 27" Touch versions, not sure those drivers would work well in 3Shape.

Also, for reference we aren't using it for partial design, we are using it to design prettau style cases

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score

I know of people using cintiq's for designing other then RPD's and are pretty good at it. But I would still prefer a mouse and 3d mouse.

I'm going on a 60" after being at Argen. Gonna sit on the other side of the room to design. LOL

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
LOL, we use the space mouse + the pen, it works very very nicely.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I know of people using cintiq's for designing other then RPD's and are pretty good at it. But I would still prefer a mouse and 3d mouse.

I'm going on a 60" after being at Argen. Gonna sit on the other side of the room to design. LOL

its not everything you think it is.

75" screen

mouse is so tiny and difficult to see. interface is beyond tiny. very twitchy mouse.

impossible to work quickly.

good for demos though.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
images

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Guys is there any solution put the trios screen to a Samsung smart TV ?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Our D2k showed up today. I cant wait to configure and play with it tomorrow.
Here, for you...

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So as soon as I installed the D2k, I calibrated it, and it had me scan the calibration module on both left/right plates.
And when I scanned a case, it had me scan both arches on both plates. Not sure why we were to believe this wasn't possible until an update in a month. I just did it.
Boom.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So as soon as I installed the D2k, I calibrated it, and it had me scan the calibration module on both left/right plates.
And when I scanned a case, it had me scan both arches on both plates. Not sure why we were to believe this wasn't possible until an update in a month. I just did it.
Boom.

It works on mine as well, just did a case but the bite was jacked so much, it aligned in the software but in design it was no were near, thank god it was a simple coping case. Good thing with the new scanitdental software is that you can scan any part of the case at any time. Dies first then models and bite or bite them dies then models. You can scan both arches then the dies with both plates. It is still buggy and I wouldn't use it for large cases.