IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
My tubing and watersking days are over unless I drive.
I think I am reaching that point in my life where I have to accept things like "my water skiing and tubing days are over" and that I cant do the things that I used to be able to do in my younger, much lighter weight, years.... Last time I tried to tube, my gut hung down in the water so far, I pretty much lost my trunks, and almost drowned from the water gushing into my face!!! STRUGGLES OF A FAT GUY!! I could write a book about similar moments in my life!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think I am reaching that point in my life where I have to accept things like "my water skiing and tubing days are over" and that I cant do the things that I used to be able to do in my younger, much lighter weight, years.... Last time I tried to tube, my gut hung down in the water so far, I pretty much lost my trunks, and almost drowned from the water gushing into my face!!! STRUGGLES OF A FAT GUY!! I could write a book about similar moments in my life!!
I have to pee before I make it around the lake.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
hero.jpg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Just finished for the day...off to my winter hideout tomorrow...:D

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Oh...they're here in big batches, but extremely hard to call up and kill here in the South.
They're getting closer to my lake property.
Gee I hope I don't accidentally hit one while target practicing.;)

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Fortunately, United and Copa Airlines did not have a need to "re accommodate" me during my trip to and from the Exocad event in Medellin, Columbia.

images.jpg
Isn't Medillin, Columbia where this hometown hero is from?

Top Bottom